Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 7 of 14

I'll soon approve the 8th member for - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Dec, 2012 - 11:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
14th Nov, 2012 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 7

No problem at all. That's totally fair and logical. Moreover you are already busy with the new skin that I'm sure is taking most of your free time. I only asked to be sure of the answer I have to give. I'm not in hurry also. It will probably still take some time before things keep up and running. There are some new members that pointed out role-playing games as their reason for joining but none of them showed up on this board yet. I contacted them one by one through their introduction thread, offering the choice between my game and Oliron's but nobody replied. Maybe it will be easier once there will be an adventure running. Ever thought about trying out Dungeons & Dragons, JB? (laugh)

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2012 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
There are some new members that pointed out role-playing games as their reason for joining but none of them showed up on this board yet.

I just sent out a Newsletter with a small part saying you were looking for Players, it may or may not help, but do not become disenchanted by it, as Players see your consistency they too will become consistent participators.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
Ever thought about trying out Dungeons & Dragons, JB?

Managing three autistic children, all our sites, clients and the games I already GM leaves little time but otherwise I will surely join, more especially because you seem to be detailed with your story and requirements (I like that).

Now we can 'safely' say we have two DMs running the Member Wars' Dungeons & Dragons games.

15th Nov, 2012 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I received the newsletter, thank you for your support! I agree that everything will be easier once the game will be running. I have to prove myself serious and players will show up. I was just joking about my invitation, but it would be fun having you as a player...

6th Dec, 2012 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Bruconero, things in the Dungeons & Dragons world seem to be taking hold for you now. Do you think you are ready to take over the KNtoran fields now?

Rather off topic, but...
Will Santa be giving you a laptop or other PC for Christmas so you will be able to see those fields?

To Other Prospective Dungeon Masters

We still have need of you. Right now we are running on one active DM for this section and there should be a minimum of two.

6th Dec, 2012 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Sadly, no laptop under the christmas tree I fear. But that's not a big problem. I feel ready to take on Kentoran's fields. Doesn't matter if I will not be able to see them. They are mostly for the players, to make things easier for them. I'm old fashioned and still prefer to keep everything on paper. I'll just check their profiles regularly to make sure they keep those fields updated. Thank You, JB, for all Your support and trust. It will be my responsibility to prove it was not I'll gotten.

6th Dec, 2012 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

The Dice Master says...

I will make the adjustment shortly (I will post an Update in this Board when it is actually done). In the mean time you should forewarn your players that when the changeover is made they will see your name replace KNtoran's in all the fields. This means that past Characters and Character avatars they had in his game will suddenly popup in your game and they should not be alarmed by this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2012 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 7

The Dice Master says...

The demand for Dungeons & Dragons is intensifying and my petition for CONSISTENT Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters is still open more especially as it seems we have lost Oliron (which if he were here would of had us at two active Dungeons & Dragons DMs) for how long I do not know but I will assume indefinitely since he left no note.

If you are a veteran Dungeons & Dragons Player this may be your chance to become your own master of a Scenario rather than following someone's ideas you can create your own and watch Players 'live' in your world.

26th Dec, 2012 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

I'll soon approve the 8th member for my game, which is my limit. [..] A solution could be me creating a party 2, just to avoid to reject people. I could manage it temporarily (is too much for me making it permanent), ready to leave them to any new GM willing to run a game. Maybe if they already have the players, new GM will show up. Something like "Players looking for a game". What do you think?

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.