Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 8 of 14

I have just put items in place to make having - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2013 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
26th Dec, 2012 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

Bruconero your suggestion is admirable, however I rather you not try to run two games. You will eventually suffer with burnout which starts to make being a DM more of a chore than something enjoyable. If new Members join and there isn't a Member Wars game open then they have these options:

1. Work towards World of Medieval or Future Earth
2. Wait til there is a game open
3. Participate in other related issues or parts of the Community while they wait.
4. Create their own game

I like to see the role-playing games develop but they represent about 1/8 of International Discussions' database and I do not want to see Member DMs become disenchanted trying to cater for new Players.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2013 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Two is Good, Two More Will Be Great!

Now that we have two active DMs here I still want to let prospective DMs know that we still do need more consistent DMs, possibly two more will compliment everything well and ensure that if one DM drops for some reason that there are always constant games happening.

21st Feb, 2013 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

More Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Still Needed

Although prospective Dungeon Masters may see active Dungeons & Dragons role-playing games happening here experience has shown it is better to still have many other games happening because of real life circumstances. Therefore, the invitation is still out: Dungeons & Dragons Game Master's are wanted for this section - if you can be active, constructive and manage entertaining campaigns then please volunteer.

24th Feb, 2013 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

If it is alright, I will be posting threads for my campaign, "Into the Darkness."

I expect to be finished and have it posted within three days. I have also invited a few of my regular players to join.

24th Feb, 2013 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Very much alright so long as you are committed to being consistent because once Players join they hate to be disappointed by a Dungeon Master that does not show or only turns up now and again. Will you be starting level one games?

Now please note some things:

1. Please read thoroughly: Game Master / Dungeon Master Thread
2. Ensure your invitees know the rules / policies are enforced as this Community is not managed like others
3. Only when your game is well established then I will give you your own layout like the other Dungeon Masters with your own avatar selection and field for Players to enter their stats.
4. Do not start more than 3 Threads for your game. Possibly one for Character generation, one for the rules and one for your actual game sequence. You may start a fourth Thread in the RPG Reviews Board only for Players and potential Players to rate your game.

24th Feb, 2013 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

Cool, thank you for the advice. I read through the GM rule/advice pages, and I will have my thread up within 5 days, maybe less.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2013 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

Bring Your Crew

It seems we have FOUR active Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters now.

Is there room for more? Sure, especially if you have a crew where you will like your own Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game Threads to be customized for you and your Players. However, I do ask that when you invite your friends make sure they are aware about our strict Constructive Posting Policy so there is no unnecessary moderation or explanation initially and everyone can get straight into having fun in the game..

27th May, 2013 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

I have just put items in place to make having unique Threads for each Dungeon Master and their Players. Even though there is activity on here prospective Dungeon Masters looking in should not think there isn't room. See my Post above.

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.