Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 11 of 14

Earning Cash To Dungeon Master A Campaign - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2014 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
1st Apr, 2014 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 11

The Dice Master says...

BloodLuster asks:

How many actual hours per day/2 days/week to run a Play By Post successfully?

I do not know if this can be measured in hours since there may be time offline that you are preparing, however you should visit the Community daily to see if there are any questions from Players, new Members that want to join and so forth. The actual updating of your Role-playing Game can be done once per day or every other day depending on the speed of your game. This is something you and your Players need to decide. If you know you will not be available on weekends or some special day then this should be clearly stated so Players are not left wondering when you might return. In the past, I have found the more you dedicate to your Role-playing Game - the more active it is and the more likely it will have staying power.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2014 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Reward Increased!

I have doubled the reward detailed here: D&D Dungeon Master Earn US$40 For Campaign.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Name: Jeff

Comments: I might be interested in running a campaign. How big should the Dungeons & Dragons Campaign be? A typical campaign could be any number of adventures.

19th Jun, 2014 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

How big should the Dungeons & Dragons Campaign be?

I do not have a specific measure but it should be at the very least a couple of full Scenarios (Specific adventures where Players level up) that leads to some kind of finality thus ending the Campaign (Two or more Scenarios). Usually the ending of a Campaign may need high level Characters and so you use Scenarios (Smaller Adventures) to get them there.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

That is what mine is but I will have to reopen it to get it going again. But for now I am a bit busy to reopen right now. Things are improving and I know that soon I will be able to reopen it.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The campaign I am running right now has 8 parts and each part is estimated to last about 2 weeks - less if the players are active, longer if they are not.

They should reach level 10 during the final part.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 11

I have put an interest check in the reviews section titled: BloodLuster Looking for 4th Ed. Dungeons & Dragons Players.

4th Oct, 2014 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

The Dice Master says...

Earning Cash To Dungeon Master A Campaign Finished

I have removed the cash incentive to Dungeon Master here. There are enough Role-playing Games active in the Community now that it is not necessary and having it only increases the number of trivial signups that are not consistent.

Although Johnathan's game has not consistently fulfilled the rules to qualify, if his Role-playing Game can stick within the requirements then he will still receive the $40.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.