Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 13 of 14

One of the things is to have a good understanding - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2015 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
19th Apr, 2015 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 13

The Dice Master says...

KNtoran, I've recently been letting others know that 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons will be available here if you want to update the Threads associated with that. Remember, that in Threads with you as GM you still use the "Create Character" Button and it will offer you different Avatars than the Players.

At the same, this is a call for any new Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters out there, with the new layout you will easily be able to run your games from your mobile phone unlike before.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2015 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Yes I have seen that in the newsletters. I will update the 3.5 main thread so that people can find it easier.

Post Date: 16th May, 2015 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Name: Allen

Comments: Just checked out this place to see whats up here. Cool I like it... Me I been playing dungeons since 1980, been running for over 30 years. [..]

16th May, 2015 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Allen, glad you like it. Is your experience mostly with live tabletop gaming or online play by post? Play by post as it relates to here and more especially being a Dungeon Master requires a good command over describing your game through text as that is the form of communication for game play. I did not post your contact information, that's not allowed but I will forward it to you so you can look it over. Once you can abide by our Constructive Posting Policy please feel free to join up and we will guide you how to start.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Hello everyone,

I would like to get a feel for the interest level of peoples to play with a new Dungeon Master that is new to this forum. I also never played play by post game, but I find it very interesting.

The game I would run would be held in a world of my own making. I've been playing in this world for over 20 years, so it will be very easy for me to start as all my adventure are written. The game system would be Advance Dungeons & Dragons second edition.

So, again, my question is: Is there an interest for you folks to play with a new play by post Dungeon Master?

Either way, I'm still happy to have found this site, it looks very good

Cheers
Kermit aka Clem

Reconcile Edited: Kermit on 6th Jun, 2015 - 11:31am

6th Jun, 2015 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Kermit, to find out if anyone is interested in your specific Role-playing Game please follow the instructions here. You need to start your own review Thread for it. I do welcome those willing to Dungeon Master, so thanks for volunteering.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2015 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 13

Out of curiosity what are the qualifications to be a Dungeon Master? After playing text Role-playing Games for so long its amazing to have a human play the role of the computer's navigation.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

One of the things is to have a good understanding of the system and having the manuals to be able to refer back to. Knowing the rules and what is allowed and not allowed is important. The more you Dungeon Master the easier it gets but have a quest or scenario ready and be prepared if it does not go the way you envision it.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.