Beagle! Names?

Beagle! Names - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Jan, 2004 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names?
A Friend

Beagle! Names?

Any idea for names for my brand new beagle?!? He's so cute, a little puppy, and scared to death.

user posted image

user posted image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names?
A Friend

Names Beagle

Oh, now isn't he just the cutest thing I have ever seen. smile.gif I would have to say possibly 'Scotty', 'Buddy', or even 'J.J.' Those are just the three that seem to hit me right off the top of my head at the moment.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names?
A Friend

Beagle! Names? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

How about Clarence? I love Beagles. We had a little girl, named her LuLu. Had quite the time keeping her fenced in the yard. She would bring home the neighbors milk bottles (quart glass bottles) and the neighborhood kids too!

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names?
A Friend

Names Beagle

all 3 are cute!!!!!!! EXCITED!.. One my friends gotta beagle too and they named him Tobey he's soo cute there ears hang to floor and his belly leaves tracks in the snow so you know that he's been there laugh.gif. I am not letting mine play in the snow laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

10th Jan, 2004 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Names Beagle

I am surprised nobody mentioned the most obvious - Snoopy!

11th Jan, 2004 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names?

Hmmm I tend to choose 'human' names for dogs wink.gif. I will say Pablo or Shawn. laugh.gif or I know, I know! what about 'Shaggy' or 'Scooby' if he's scared all the time those names are good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2004 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names

I agree with LDS, I think Scooby is the perfect name for him. Especially since he is always scared. Scooby was the biggest chicken ever! I think Scooby would be a better choice than Shaggy, because even though Shaggy was also always scared, he was human. Scooby was a dog. It just works!

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2004 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Beagle! Names?
A Friend

Beagle! Names Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Girls i love the name suggestions.. specially scooby, but i think he's gonna be Mo (Mozart).

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Beagle! Names?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,