Wish You Weren't Caught?

Wish Weren' T Caught - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Jan, 2004 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

?
Poll: Concerning Your Membership and Posts here say which statement represents you the most...
  I am glad none of my friends know I am here       4.35%
  I would not want my family to know I am here       13.04%
  I want my friends and family to know how good it is here       30.43%
  I do not like anyone on the net knowing who I am       8.70%
  I hope everyone knows I am here       21.74%
  I really do not care either way       21.74%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How worried are you about...
9th Jan, 2004 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?

This thread was inspired by the way people often post messages with such a 'free tone', but would they talk so 'freely' if their mom, wife, or brother was watching? Vote and rest your comments below about your identity on the net.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Caught Werent Wish

but would they talk so 'freely' if their mom, wife, or brother was watching?

I wouldn't mind if they were watching, they wouldn't understand what I'm writing in English. biggrin.gif

Unless it was someone who speaks English too, then I'd take some care on what I'm writing, but so far I haven't posted anything that I wouldn't want someone to know.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Wish You Weren't Caught? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I say here what I would say in person. Only here I don't get interrupted! biggrin.gif !

Offtopic but,
I think this is one of the shortest posts I have yet to do *giggles*

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 10th Jan, 2004 - 4:13am

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Caught Werent Wish

I say here what I would say in person.  Only here I don't get interrupted!  biggrin.gif  !

How do people usually respond to that? Oh there. What about the other ones?Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
sad.gif

10th Jan, 2004 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Caught Werent Wish

I'd love to have some friends and family here. I think I've been forthright and honest in my posts, without detailing anything that would be improper or embarrassing to anyone I know (or to me!). But I don't know anyone who is interested in this kind of thing -- or if they are, they are unable to navigate the web/internet/this board/their own computer enough to join, sad to say.

Roz

10th Jan, 2004 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?

I always express exactly how I feel about things, I'm very open so I'm not hiding anything, if anybody reads my posts and feel offended, feel free to drop me a note wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Wish Weren't Caught

I wouldn't like to see my mom reading the things i say in here... She would embarrasse me and my sister real bad..

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Wish You Weren't Caught?
A Friend

Wish Weren't Caught Community News FAQ & Feedback

I'm like AGene in that aspect about at least I'm not gettin interupted. wink.gif But seriously, most of my personal thoughts and feelings on things are also expressed in real life as well. But I wouldn't mind more of my friends or even some of my family members here, but most of them are so caught up in their everyday life, that they don't really find the time to be able to be here and post.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Wish You Weren't Caught?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,