The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Dark Cleric Medieval Rpg - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Apr, 2011 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
18th Mar, 2011 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

The Dark Cleric

With the passing of yet another group of adventurers trying to take the South the Village Elders have decided to take a different approach. Spies have informed the Village Elders that the Bandits are led by what they refer to as a "Dark Cleric", a man with mystic or magical powers. He has a secret hideout below a tavern in East City. The village Elders dismiss magic as just a means to bring fear into others but they do not out rule the evil nature of the leader.

Instead of sending courageous groups to the South they will first try to infiltrate the Bandit sect via the East City and hopefully that will weaken those gathered in the South for a later assault. The Village Council is looking for able bodied adventurers who are not afraid of the powers of darkness to remove The Dark Cleric and any who might be supporting him.

GM: Create your Characters! I will not state a specific number of you to start but do not go too few either or you will meet an untimely demise.

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2011 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

The Village Council

After making yourselves known to each other you head towards the Village Council. You meet with them in a great hall used for meetings of the Village and disputes amongst the Villagers.

The Village Council thanks you for your willingness to rid the area of the Dark Cleric. The elderly men that make up the Council talk about their regrets of not having anyone to remove the Bandits from the South. One speaks slowly,

"We have sent many a brave heart to the South but they failed to return. We know their attempts were unsucessful because the Bandits still work their evil amongst us."

They are interested to know what you know about the Dark Cleric and how you feel you can put a stop to his underground.

GM: Please ensure you all keep your equipment and stats updated. Ask any specific questions to the Village Council you may have now.

3rd Apr, 2011 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Lancelot says,

"Sirs I for one want to see this land free from the bandits. I have lost my friends to what has been going on in the south. You can count on me. Please tell us what we need to know about this Dark Cleric."

To which the Elders nod and slowly tell you what they know as one elderly man says,

"We do not know the intricacies of the Dark Cleric or why the Bandits follow him but we do know he worships a monster."

Upon hearing that another of the Elders says,

"But go with caution as his followers work with secret societies and secret signs thus leaving them hard to find."

The other elderly man continues from where he was interrupted,

"We have 200 gold for thee and 100 gold for thy expenses. If ye can bring the Dark Cleric back to us so we may try him then a further 2,000 gold will be given to thee."

He then pauses...

"Well, agreed?"

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

5th Apr, 2011 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

You start to walk away to see the weather outside and everyone looks at you with amazement?

One old man rises from his seat?

"How have we offended thee that ye should not even choose to answer us?"

GM: Well he did ask a question.

6th Apr, 2011 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Neihao says "My sincere apologies I thought I heard something out there. Please forgive me good sirs, I can agree to the amount."

The old man simply says, "Good."

Then he motions to a man holding a sack to give it to you.

GM: You now have 300 gold pieces as 'preparation' for your trip.

Lady Godiva asks,

"Gentlemen, if I might? Where do we find this Dark Cleric exactly? We heard he is in East City but if we were to go around asking that might give his followers a heads up to know we are coming."

The old man expresses and understanding of your concern and says,

"Our spies have told us that under one of the taverns in East City they have a hideout. In this place dark ceremonies are conducted by the Cleric. Which tavern we know not but rest assured if ye are not aware of thy surroundings and who ye speak to ye may find thee entrapped."

10th Apr, 2011 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

You buy some items at the Village Marketplace. They always have everything you need there.

GM: Everyone should update their character accordingly.

You then set forth towards East City at a slow pace. The journey will be on foot through grasslands and forests but it should prove to be a reasonable walk.

After most of the day has gone the night is falling and you are terribly hungry. You may want to camp the night or keep going and reach East City into the early morning hours.

GM: Say what you wish to do, if you wish to camp please describe if it will be in the forest or open air.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2011 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

You decide to make camp in the forests of the North East. Neihao sets traps both for trespassers and perhaps a meal for the morning. You set watches during the night.

GM: Its helpful to know who and when since picking up movement is dependent on your character's stats. Did you set a camp fire? I will assume you did not and it was a cold camp but it does affect if anyone can see you.

During the night whomever is at watch hears one of Neihao traps (about 50 feet away) kick a lot of leaves into the air and thereafter you hear a swish sound and the cry of "Ahhh...." then it is cut short as someone else says under their breath "Shhhhh..." but it is all dark and being that is the woods you cannot tell exactly where or who it is making the commotion.

Everyone else in the camp sleeps.

15th Apr, 2011 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

Lancelot tells Neihao about the noise from one of his traps and Neihao immediately starts to go towards the place he remember setting it with Lancelot closely behind. It is very dark and you can hardly see anything, you stumble a bit as you walk.

GM: Do you light the torch to see your way or try to make it through the dark?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,