Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

Party Actions Dark Cleric - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Apr, 2011 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (69) »
Closed
Discuss  Party Leader,Dark Cleric All Players in the World of Medieval should post their Character actions here. There is NO longer a Party Leader system.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
18th Mar, 2011 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

All Players should Post the actions of their Characters here regularly. If no action is posted WITHIN two days then the I will move ahead with the story and when this is done it is usually NOT favorable for the Party or Player Characters who have no actions, so beware.

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2011 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Cleric Dark - ACTIONS Party

The adventurers have all met up at a local bar and are planning to talk with the elders first then head to the east city.

Neihao picked up a few more items at the market:
Long Sword
Small Shield (1ac)
Flint
Leather Back Pack
Small Sack
Knife, Fork, Cup, Plate & Spoon
gp: 397 (depositing 300 in bank)
ac: 19

3rd Apr, 2011 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric RPG PBP Medieval World

Lancelot steps forward.
"Sirs I for one want to see this land free from the bandits. I have lost my friends to what has been going on in the south. You can count on me. Please tell us what we need to know about this Dark Cleric.

Neihao will ask specifically what sort of trickery they should expect. He will also ask if the dark cleric has any known weaknesses they might be able to exploit.
When the party leaves Neihao bows thanking them for their time.

5th Apr, 2011 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

The party makes a few more purchases and then walks to the east city.

Neihao looks to see what time of day and what sort of weather they are in.

6th Apr, 2011 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Neihao turns about and appologizes, "My sincere appologies I thought I heard something out there. Please forgive me good sirs, I can agree to the amount."

Lady Godiva wonders about what the old men said and she has some concerns that she thinks need answered so she also steps forward to ask,

"Gentlemen, if I might? Where do we find this Dark Cleric exactly? We heard he is in East City but if we were to go around asking that might give his followers a heads up to know we are coming."

8th Apr, 2011 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

We say our kind goodbyes to the elders and head to the east city.

The party stops over at the marketplace to purchase a few more things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric

As the sun is setting on the way to the east city, the party feels they must set up camp and set watches.

They are eager to learn more about this dark cleric they are on a mission to eliminate. Once the night is done they head out to the east city.

If they make it that far without incident the party heads to a local pub and mingles with the folk. Discretely and Casually trying to pick up on any more useful information.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 10th Apr, 2011 - 11:58pm

11th Apr, 2011 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Party ACTIONS - Dark Cleric World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

international QUOTE (Oliron)
As the sun is setting on the way to the east city, the party feels they must set up camp and set watches...

Please follow my instructions in bold in the last part of the Scenario. Also a tip if I may, skimming over the story and the actual role-play delays the game when I have to post again something already said, please read the story carefully.

international QUOTE
GM: Say what you wish to do, if you wish to camp please describe if it will be in the forest or open air.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (69) »

> TOPIC: Party ACTIONS - The Dark Cleric

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,