Superbowl Xxxviii Predictions

Superbowl Xxxviii Predictions - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jan, 2004 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I predict that the New England Patriots will face the Philadelphia Eagles in SuperBowl XXXVIII. Maybe the Eagles should win this one.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Predictions Xxxviii Superbowl

The New england Patriots...i like them, even tho their not my favorite. team.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Superbowl Xxxviii Predictions Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I say its Pats vs KC in the superbowl. No team can withstand halls returning capabilities. I think KC is gonna win 28-21 in overtime. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My bf thinks it will be Kansas City and New England. And New England will win. I think it'll be New England and Philly. And the Patriots will take it.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am soooo pulling for the Pats to make it to the SuperBowl. And I am truly hoping that they will win. They have had an excellent season and it would be of total coolness for them to take another SuperBowl title. cool.gif

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You know what would be a cool superbowl? KC verses Philly and the Eagles win in double overtime....underdogs take the superbowl.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2004 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

My bf thinks it will be Kansas City and New England.

I don't think it can be because they are both in the AFC. Isn't the superbowl the top team from the AFC against the top team from the NFC?

If Kansas City wins this weekend and if New England wins this weekend then they would play each other next weekend and the winner of that game would go to the superbowl.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 10th Jan, 2004 - 3:18am

> TOPIC: Superbowl Xxxviii Predictions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,