The History of the Saints in Trinidad & Tobago

The History Saints Trinidad Tobago - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 37 141 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

HistoryOfTheSaints.com Written by the Administrator of this Site
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,859
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,946.50 FP
Charm: 325

A history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the islands of Trinidad & Tobago spanning from the 1970's to the present.

The site for more info: HistoryOfTheSaints.com

Try the demo from the above link.

Full Version Features: 3 Books on CD
- Book I, Book II, Visit of the Prophet
- Free Clipart
- Does not require instalation to run.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
A Friend

Tobago and Trinidad Saints the History The

Being that this is something you put together, I really wanted to check out the demo. However, Tripod won't let me download it. This is the error: This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. We prohibit downloading of certain file types to protect visitors from computer viruses. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information.

I am going to try at my house too, maybe its on my end.
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2006 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

The History of the Saints in Trinidad & Tobago Studies Doctrine Mormon

Konquererz, thanks so much for informing me of this. I have too many old sites and projects to keep track of that I often forget they exist. I have updated this site with a demo link that downloads from our server instead. However, after looking at the demo myself I see the Email needs updating - oh well, yet another thing to fix rolleyes.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2008 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

I have now made this available for free reading here: HistoryOfTheSaints.com.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

I am no longer interested in maintaining this site and will like to sell the domain. The content will remain copyrighted and can still be displayed if the new owner choses to keep it but the credits must not be removed.

Guest please SHARE: "The History of the Saints in Trinidad & Tobago" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: The History of the Saints in Trinidad & Tobago
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: The History of the Saints in Trinidad & Tobago

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

LDS Topics

Current Mormon Deep Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 17 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 23 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 2.7 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes