5 Browns

5 Browns - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Apr, 2011 - 3:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2011 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

5 Browns

5 Browns

If you have listened to this, what is your review for the music from the "5 Browns"?

Latest News

Father of The 5 Browns faces sex abuse charges as he and wife recover from spectacular crash Ref. Source 2

5 Browns
5 Browns (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Browns

Father of The 5 Browns pleads guilty to sexually abusing his daughters

PROVO - The father of The 5 Browns - his face scratched with injuries from a spectacular Monday auto accident - pleaded guilty Thursday to sexually abusing his daughters when they were children. Keith Brown, 55, appeared very solemn when he walked into court. Ref. Source 4

18th Feb, 2011 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

5 Browns Sports & Fashion Music Movies

He is in big trouble. Not only he sexually abused his own daughters (how sick can it get?) but he is also accused of sexually abusing OTHER kids (group members). Like I always say, when something looks too good to be true, is probably too good to be true.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2011 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Browns

Father of 5 Browns involved in another accident

Keith Brown, 55, was cited for improper lane change Thursday after police say the convertible BMW 330ci he was driving, drifted into another lane of travel in Highland on state Route 92 near state Route 74, causing a second vehicle vehicle to hit him. Ref. Source 8

31st Mar, 2011 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Browns

He is ready for sentencing however I wonder what's the position of Keith Brown's wife in all this? I ask because AFTER the girls admitted he sexually abused them, she was having a "Valentine's dinner" with her rapist husband. So what's up with that? Was she aware of all this and never did anything to protect her daughters or she didn't know but she will remain at his side regardless?

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2011 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

5 Browns

5 Browns father sentenced to at least 10 years in prison for abusing daughters

PROVO - The father of the classical piano-playing group the 5 Browns was ordered to prison Thursday. Keith Brown, 55, was given a 10-years-to-life sentence for s-d-my on a child, a first-degree felony, and sentences of one to 15 years for each of two counts of sex abuse of a child, a second-degree felony. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: 5 Browns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,