Miss Universe Trinidad And Tobago

Miss Universe Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th May, 2011 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Apr, 2011 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Yesterday, they started the selection of a Miss Universe representative for Trinidad and Tobago. Out of 11 contestants in Trinidad, they selected five. Among them is second runner up of Miss World 2008, Gabrielle Walcott. Next Saturday, they will be in Tobago, and then the following Saturday, April 16 they will be in Port of Spain where ten more young ladies will be selected.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tobago Trinidad Universe Miss

I saw the footage on Tv and I must say I'm impressed so far well that is if they choose the ones I was looking at. Sometimes those judges wear horse blinders.

4th Apr, 2011 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Miss Universe Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I hope Gabrielle wins. She's good looking and speaks properly. Too bad that she isn't a little taller because for this kind of competition, they usually choose someone who is very tall.

15th May, 2011 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Gabrielle Wallcott steals the show again with her winning the 2011 Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago competition: Source 3 The first runner up could have won but had no hair and I heard she forgot what she wanted to say ( I did not watch)?

15th May, 2011 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

I was very happy with the choice. Gabrielle will make us proud, she has the beauty, the brains and the experience. I felt sorry for the runner up she was almost in tears. undecided.gif

> TOPIC: Miss Universe Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,