Embarrassing Momments!

Embarrassing Momments! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Jul, 2004 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Embarrassing Momments!

We all have had an embarrassing moment once in our life , But were they that really embarrassing ?. Post your story here..

Ok i'll start .. I dont get embarrassed real easy but heres mine...ok I went to the rec plex and I want to go off the high jump..well that was all good..I was wearing my favorite bikini and it ties everywhere (neck back..and the two sides on the bottom) well I walked to the side and I bent down to get a good lift off my jump and two little boys pull the two ties on my neck and on my back...so when I was falling the whole top came off.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2004 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Momments Embarrassing

When I was in high school, I used to like this guy so much! . One day a friend of mine from school and I were going towards the bus stopand suddenly this guy came to say hello to my friend (I was all red and melting) laugh.gif he said hello to me and I could hardly answer....He was looking at me and said 'Are you feeling alllright?' I was so embarrased and I said 'Yes of course'. Then he went with us to the bus stop, I could not stop looking at him, so obvious huh? I acted like a total nerd *rolling eyes* then I saw a bus coming and I just got up and stopped the bus without thinking if it was the right bus! I just sit down and started waving him from the bus like a total loser. Then I realized I was in the twilight zone when the bus driver asked me why I didn't not pay for the trip and a friend of mine who was in the bus asked me what's wrong with me?. oh gosh....was so embarrasing!

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2004 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Embarrassing Momments! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Another one from me unfortuantly.. Ok, I had to vaccume our living room, and I went and vaccumed, but it just wasn't sucking up right, so I'm yelling at the vaccume, and by this time, I'd vaccumed the whole living room.. So my mom, turns to me and was like, "uh, the vaccume isn't on Silly girl!!" My whole family still laughs at me about it, and of course, it was told to my friends and my bf!! Oh, by the way, if you look at my avatar pic, you'll notice I'm naturally BLONDE!! In case you couldn't tell.

Reconcile Edited: xtrasweetgirl on 23rd Jan, 2004 - 3:29am

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2004 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Momments Embarrassing

awh please, thats a horrible stigma.

Embarrassing moment:

me and my friends where siting in a restaraunt, laughing and joking around, sudenly I noticed most of my friends parents siting a few tables away, so I asked one of the kids wher is dad is... sad thing is his dad is DEAD!

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Momments Embarrassing

One time I was balancing on the half-wall in the school cafeteria (which was FULL, by the way), and everyone was watching me be an idiot. Sometimes I entertain others that way. It makes me feel big. I was trying to step from the half-wall to the heavy-duty garbage can on wheels, so I could just balance there and like... I dunno... skateboard around on it or something, but I lost my footing and fell in the garbage can, and then the garbage can fell over with me inside. It smelled like Pizza Hut and some chocolate milk spilled everywhere. The janitor was yelling and everyone else was laughing.

26th Feb, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!

When I was in the 7th grade (most of you weren't even born yet), there was this rope swing, it used to have a tire on it which fell of so the rope was high off the ground. I was holding onto the rope and a friend of mine pulled me back by my pant cuffs to swing me. This one time she had me pulled so far back that I was horizontal to the ground so I could get a really good swing, right. Then I feel my pants slipping, but I can't grab them because the way I am hanging on the rope, I would fall on my face and it was too high up and I would have been hurt. Well, she ended up pulling my pants right down to my ankles. Right there in the school yard with tons of kids around, both boys and girl! Then I end up standing on my pant legs so when I try to pull them up quickly, I can't because I am standing on them. I was never so embarrassed before or since.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2004 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Embarrassing Momments!

Oh--I just had one last friday. All the school went to the pep rally, and i just went with my friends on the bleachers. And it was two sided so there was bleachers facing me, and ours. So The lady was like "Stand up lets here it for the basketball team" And the basketball team stood up, then she went over to the swim team and was all LETS HERE IT FOR THE SWIM TEAM...and i stood up naturally, because im on the team...and i was screamin and all wooo swim team! but then i relize..the WHOLE TEAM is on the other side, standing up and looking at me like im an idiot. laugh.gif...woooo that was fun..i kinda sat down and hid myself the rest of te time^_^

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2004 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Embarrassing Momments!
A Friend

Embarrassing Momments! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Hmmm.... Now I know there are tons of embarrassing memories that lull in the past... Oh! Back earlier this year I was in the mall with my friend Erika and a Freshman I adopted as my little sister, Fox. When we were coming out of the gaming store, I knocked over a little stand, and had to fix it, and Fox and Erika were slinking off so they wouldn't be seen with me. So of course, being as hyper as I am with them, I chase after them. Though Fox was the only one that ran away, I passed by Erika and darted after Fox, but bumped into an old man. Erika felt like a mother to us because she had to go back and appologize for our behavior. I still don't remember actually bumping the guy, but oh well. ^^'

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Embarrassing Momments!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,