Paul Ryan - Page 4 of 5

House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Oct, 2016 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Paul Ryan Quotes
12th Apr, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Paul Ryan - Page 4

Republicans are looking at Paul Ryan as the potential representative for the GOP in the presidential run but he has said that he won't accept. If there is talk like that it makes you wonder about the hopefuls who are advertising their candidacy across the states.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2016 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ryan Paul

Speaker Paul Ryan 'not ready' to support Trump

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisdom., said Thursday he will not yet endorse or support presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump. "I'm just not ready to do that at this point. I'm not there right now," he told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Paul Ryan History & Civil Business Politics

Paul Ryan says he'll vote for Donald Trump

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisdom., made his support for Donald Trump official in his hometown newspaper on Thursday, writing in a column for the Janesville Gazette that after having conversations on the House policy agenda with the presumptive Republican nominee, "I feel confident he would help us turn the ideas in this agenda into laws to help improve people's lives." Ref. USAToday.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Ryan Paul

I'm so curious about what was said at that meeting he and Trump had that made him go from "No" to "Yes" in a day. Trump can't be that charismatic can he?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Ryan Paul

House Speaker Paul Ryan defended his endorsement of Donald Trump at a CNN town hall on Tuesday -- despite his frequent differences with the presumptive GOP nominee.

"It is a binary choice," Ryan said at the event hosted by Jake Tapper. "It is either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. You don't get a third option."

Yet when an audience member asked how Ryan could support a candidate who was "Openly racist," Ryan reiterated his stance that opposing Trump amounts to supporting Clinton.

The best chance for conservatives to have their priorities signed into law is with Trump in the White House, Ryan said, pointing to the ability of the next president to nominate Supreme Court justices.

"The next person on the Supreme Court will shape this court probably for a generation," he said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Paul Ryan

Donald Trump endorsed House Speaker Paul Ryan on Friday, days after saying he wasn't "Quite there" yet.

"We will have disagreements, but we will disagree as friends and never stop working together toward victory. And very importantly, toward real change," Trump said, reading off notes at a rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin. "So in our shared mission, to make America great again, I support and endorse our Speaker of the House Paul Ryan."

Trump earlier in the week had declined to endorse Ryan, as well as Sens. John McCain and Kelly Ayotte. But after endorsing Ryan, Trump then endorsed the Arizona and New Hampshire senators in their primary races, too.

"While I'm at it, I hold in the highest esteem Sen. John McCain for his service to our country in uniform and in public office, and I fully support and endorse his re-election. I also fully support and endorse Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire." Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Paul Ryan - Page 4

House Speaker Paul Ryan, saying he was "Sickened" by Donald Trump's comments, announced Friday night that the GOP presidential nominee would no longer attend a Republican event on Saturday in Wisconsin at which the two were to appear.

In unaired footage from 2005 that surfaced on Friday, Trump used vulgar terms to brag about trying to have sex with a married woman and being able to grope women.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus condemned Trump's remark: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2016 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Paul Ryan Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans he will no longer defend GOP nominee Donald Trump and he will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

"The speaker is going to spend the next month focused entirely on protecting our congressional majorities," Ryan's spokeswoman said.

In a conference call with party members. Ryan said, "You all need to do what's best for you and your district," according to someone who listened to the meeting. Ref. CNN.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Paul Ryan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,