Alternate Color Theory

Alternate Color Theory - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Sep, 2015 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Alternate Color Theory
A Friend

Alternate Color Theory

Everybody knows about the Red-Yellow-Blue color wheel, but have you ever heard of the Munsell color sphere? Whereas a two-dimensional color wheel typically depicts the variables of hue (Red, green, blue, etc.) and brightness (Gradations of light and dark), a color solid adds the variable of saturation, allowing the sphere to depict all conceivable colors in an organized three-dimensional structure. Some artist find it more useful than the traditional system.

What do you think? Do use a color wheel when you paint? Or do you just mix colors and hope for the best?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Theory Color Alternate

Name: Gee

Comments: I look at the color chart for ideas but not when I'm painting. While painting I want to get a feel for the project and mix until I feel its best rather than feel I need to conform to something as though its paining by numbers.

> TOPIC: Alternate Color Theory

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,