Ghosts Do Not Exist

Ghosts Exist - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 8th Apr, 2011 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2011 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Do Not Exist

Ghosts Do Not Exist
Paranormal Related

Name: Josephine

Comments: Do people who believe in ghosts believe because they think they should or because they've actually seen a ghost? So many people believe in ghosts and yet how many of them have seen one, most haven't. I think there is too many books and movies about ghosts that are making people believe.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2011 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Exist Not Ghosts

Well, I believe it's probably both. Some have seen ghosts and others just believe it (kind of like UFO's). Can people become easily influenced by the books they read on the topic? Yes.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2011 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Ghosts Do Not Exist
A Friend

Ghosts Do Not Exist Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I believe that there are ghost or some sort of spirits around us. I have never sen one but I know people who have and I feel that they are credible. I know there are many things that happen that can not be explained as we do not know yet all of the mysteries of this planet.

Are ghost real? Are they just imaginations gone wild. I guess every one has to make their own decision on that based on fact or fiction.

> TOPIC: Ghosts Do Not Exist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,