Things That Make You Mad. - Page 2 of 2

To begin at the beginning of the list, stupid - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Feb, 2006 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Things That Make You Mad. - Page 2

To begin at the beginning of the list, stupid people make me absolutely infuriated! Which is a large percentage of the planet. Just the stupid decisions they make and the pointless things that come out of their mouths!

Another thing that makes me angry, or mad is Know-it-alls. Especially when they debate me on a subject that I've been studying for a long time and they just heard one thing about it that's completely wrong.

My sister makes me mad. Mainly because she knows how to make me angry. Which is doing everything in her power to make my life hell.

People who abuse their power make me mad because there are those out there who could have used that power to do the right thing. Not waste it.

Another thing that makes me mad is my alarm clock. Who in there right mind would make an alarm clock with this stupid noise that hammers through your brain! Every time I hear it go off I have to pull myself back from flinging it across the room. (Thank God for the Radio setting!)

People who invade personal space also make me mad because I really like my personal space. I like it a lot actually. Which is why I don't like it when people invade it.

Reconcile Edited: WearyKnight on 23rd Feb, 2006 - 11:10pm

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Things That Make You Mad.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,