Is Santa Claus Real?

Is Santa Claus Real - Christmas - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2011 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Is Santa Claus Real?

Is Santa Claus Real?
Christmas Related

Name: Pakhar

Comments: What is the real answer to the question "Is Santa Claus real?" I want a real answer because people say god is real, Jesus is real and we celebrate all these things without much proof so how about Santa Claus.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2011 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Real Claus Santa Is

If you do some research on St. Nicholas and the whole history of "Santa Claus" you could probably answer that for yourself without much pressure. How old are you?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2012 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is Santa Claus Real? Christmas

THE REAL DEAL: A young boy called to ask if Santa was real.

Air Force Maj. Jamie Humphries, who took the call, said, "I'm 37 years old, and I believe in Santa, and if you believe in him as well, then he must be real."

The boy turned from the phone and yelled to others in the room, "I told you guys he was real!" Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2013 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Real Claus Santa Is

St. Nicholas: Protector of Children and Precursor to Santa Claus

The story of Santa Claus begins with St. Nick. Specifically, St. Nicholas, the Bishop of Myra. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Real Claus Santa Is

Should parents lie to children about Santa?

Shops are bursting with toys, mince pies are on the menu and radios are blasting out Christmas tunes - so it’s time for another festive favorite: lying to children. Millions of parents convince their kids Santa is real - but this lie may be damaging, according to experts. They also suggest parents may not be motivated by purely creating magic for their children, but by a desire to return to the joy of childhood themselves. Ref. Source 5u.

> TOPIC: Is Santa Claus Real?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,