Bordeglobal.net

Bordeglobal Net - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Aug, 2008 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Our Business Site
26th Jan, 2004 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.net

Borde Global Impact Designs®

https://www.BordeGlobal.Net is the direct url to our business site. We have recently redesigned it with three themes! This will enable viewers to get three different 'feelings' from our designs. The reason for this change has been some of the feedback we got from non-internet savy users not being able to function in the flash or futuristic themes, so no we have the Caribbean Corporate look.

We have also made it very easy for you to find our prices, design list, etc.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2006 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobalnet

You ask me just a short time ago why it was that I was looking at your services when I am familiar with HTML myself. This truly says way. There is so much effort shown in every one of your pages that truly makes it unique and interesting. This creative nature and ability to see past the obvious and make a site navigational while leaving very little to be discovered after the fact truly makes the professionalism of all of your works that I have seen published well worth investing in. (In my opinion of course)

Question: Who should have their own web page?

Answer: Everyone!

10th Jan, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.net Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Again, many thanks for your feedback. This page has really gone under some changes. The individual themes used to be the start pages years ago and then we just moved them aside as options. The current one seems to be best suited to what many have requested with the K.I.S.S. template being our newest.

This domain actually has a PR rank of 5 which is higher than the base URL it sits on (bordeglobal.com) which has a PR rating of 4, this means it is well known in the internet world.

5th May, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobalnet

New Package

We have recently added the Diamond Package for people that want to 'go all the way' with their web site. We get plenty of requests for shopping carts and interaction - so here it is - everything you could want from a web site and more!

Price Adjustment

We have recently adjusted our prices to cover the costs most clients tend to place on our services. Only the Trini special remains the same.

24th Apr, 2007 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Bordeglobalnet

Some Cosmetic Changes

We recently did a new front for this domain that makes it more 'alive', check it out and tell me what you think: https://www.BordeGlobal.Net

24th Mar, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.net

Sample Page Added

We added a Sample Page so that potential clients can get a feel for what we offer: Sample Page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2008 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.net

Wow, it has been more than a year since our last update to the front of this site. We decided to make a major change by giving us a whole new look and style. I built this one from scratch in two days of on and off intensive planning. I have moved away from black and gone for gray and white instead thus allowing colored objects to shine through. Have a look and tell me what you think: BordeGlobal.net

8th Aug, 2008 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.net Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I like it. Its different from the other stuff I see out there. Does that chic work for you guys, if so can I get a job with you guys? wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bordeglobal.net

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,