Bordeglobal.com

Bordeglobal Com - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Oct, 2010 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Jan, 2004 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.com

BordeGlobal.com

BordeGlobal.Com is the hub for all our sites. We also consider it our 'personal' domain since it links to info not necessarily associated with business.

We recently renovated the entire site to make it more user friendly and uniformed. This site was started in 1999 and covers a lot of Argentina, Trinidad and what we do.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2005 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobalcom

Update

We removed the frames and added more links to make navigation a breeze. A lot of unnecessary pages were also taken out such as those associated with subject matter for which we are either no longer interested in or handling.

27th Apr, 2007 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobal.com Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Brand New Look!

We scrapped our last look for this new wave of design using models. In this way pages are remembered rather than just passed. Take a look and see what I mean: https://www.bordeglobal.com

7th Aug, 2008 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobalcom

BordeGlobal.com needed a change, after all it has been more than a year. I saw above where I mentioned models. This time I use just one model for all as you will notice. I have moved away from black and gone for gray and white thus allowing colored objects to shine through. I reduced a lot of the text giving a chance for the viewer to easily find what they are interested in without a lot of reading time. Have a look and tell me what you think: BordeGlobal.com

12th Oct, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Bordeglobalcom

Out of curiosity have any of you actually visited our main domain that started it all? www.bordeglobal.com/? Is it what you expected?

> TOPIC: Bordeglobal.com

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,