White People Going Extinct?

White People Extinct - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  White People Going Extinct
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2011 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Name: Roke

Comments: Why do so many people online talk about White people going extinct when there are over one billion White people living on the planet!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

White People Going Extinct? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2011 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Extinct People White

Sorry, I saw the title of this thread and had to jump in with my thoughts.

White people will never go extinct, to me that is ridiculous. That is like saying dandelions will go extinct or squirrels will go extinct.

What this title implies to me though, detectably, is that there should be something wrong with white people becoming extinct.

I for one hope that some day that races mix to the point of undiscerning. Biologically it is better for races to merge. Further it would cut back on excuses for people to kill one another.

27th Feb, 2012 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

White People Going Extinct? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

So many people? This is the first time I'm hearing / reading about white people going extinct and I'm white. I bet this is just some kind of radical trash talk by the supremacy groups.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Extinct People White

The Invention of the White People. Dismantling of the murderous myth that is "White People" will break down the backbone of the racist ideology. Source 1l.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Extinct People White

There is exactly one race of human beings in this world. To speak of white and black as something separate from each other beyond gradations in skin tone (Or, unfortunately, in regards to cultural considerations) is automatically a false statement.

I am not speaking as a matter of ideology in this, but in regards to biology. Even as a man of Caucasian descent, it is entirely probable for me to have more genetically in common with a man of pure African descent than some other not directly related Caucasian. The inherited traits that are associated with the groups mentioned are almost entirely superficial.

With that in mind, even in the EXTREMELY unlikely scenario where there are no people of caucasian descent left, but the rest of humanity is still kicking around, you still can't claim that "Whites" are extinct. Not least because the traits that led to the first Caucasians would still be around, and could easily reemerge.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is patently ridiculous. First, I agree with everything Daishain said. Second, my children are both white and black. People act like if one's whiteness isn't pure then that person isn't white, but rather takes on the other attribute. So here is a thought, maybe one day we'll all be gray or tan, then we can look past skin tone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

White People Extinct

White people going inxtint is a laugh. This has been known for a long long time. When we are no longer around who is going to be the racist people then?

8th Sep, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

White People Extinct Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I don't think the white population will ever go extinct but because they are seen as the 'pure' race for some in that they aren't mixed with dark colors then when it does happen (The mixing) the whites will say there is less purity.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: White People Going Extinct?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,