Jamestrang Introduction

Jamestrang Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Apr, 2011 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2011 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Jamestrang Introduction
A Friend

Jamestrang Introduction

I am an Elder that left Utah LDS church many years back since I believed, and still do it, it is an errorist body. I am here for deep knowledge on sound Mormon doctrine, even that of other Restoration churches or groups. And to read good books. Thank you. All the best.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2011 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Jamestrang

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message.

What have you joined? Basically, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Are all LDS Topics allowed? Sometimes people want to talk about things like Polygamy, Adam god theory, etc. Those kind of Topics are kept in what we call the 'LDS Mature Board'. We have certain requirements that must be met for that section: See Here

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine Board and add your input in any one of the thousands of Mormon Doctrine Topics there.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Donate to Upgrade | The Art of Discussion

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Jamestrang Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I do not understand your Post and that may be largely due to English being a second language so let me ask;

international QUOTE (Jamestrang)
it is an errorist body

What does that mean?

You did not fill in your tenet, if you are not currently LDS what denomination do you belong to?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Jamestrang Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jamestrang

I think I wrote I just as you need to read, my dear friend. Errorist means apostate. This I did learn when, in my youth, I graduated in a Lutheran Seminary. Some years later I embraced Mormonisn. Was sealed in a Temple. Later I understood they changed it all. Best, James.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Jamestrang

You do know that "errorist' is not a word right? Errorist seems to be a US based word perhaps urban, I could not find it in British English dictionaries. Why not just say "apostate" then? I think I know why. Also, just for your heads up since you are FLDS... We do have Threads specifically for the FLDS, please look for them in the General Religions Board. The mature LDS section that you were trying to access has strict requirements.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 264
Flag Posts: 269
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Jamestrang Introduction

Welcome James. Is that flag from Uruguay? Is that where are you from? I heard great things about that country. Looking forward to your posts.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Oct, 2009 - 12:28am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Jamestrang Introduction

Welcome to our forum Jamestrang. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please feel free to check the boards and join our many discussions. If you have any questions, please do ask here. Also please ensure to read our rules and policies with regards to posting. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Jamestrang Introduction
A Friend

Jamestrang Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

The word errorist was often used by Francis Pieper and many 19th century divines in Dogmatic Outlines and Compared Symbolics. I am writing in UK English not in American. English speaking countries today use a different English way to speak and write. "LOL" Best, James

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jamestrang Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,