CXC Mathematics

Cxc Mathematics - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Dec, 2007 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
CXC Maths
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2004 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

CXC Mathematics

CXC Mathematics Exam Help

This thread has been started with the hope that other member and future users can contribute their tips ideas and study practises for the CXC Examination.

Math is usually divided into two parts: Multiple Choice and Written where all workings must be shown.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2004 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Mathematics CXC

This has always been my worst subject. Unlike other subjects you cannot memorize mathematics, just the theories, so it takes lots and lots of practise to perfect it.

13th Aug, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

CXC Mathematics UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This was my strongest subject and to be honest, it came naturally for me. Therefore I can't give any advice on how to become strong in it. If youre not, like JB said, it will take practice and practice and more practice.

13th Aug, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Mathematics CXC

Malexander I am sure it was - afterall you turned out to be good with computers which usually flows with someone who loves / is good at math. Another good point to this is that there is so much help on the net! Wow, I wish I had that when I was in school - it would have saved my butt for sure.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

CXC Mathematics
A Friend

Mathematics CXC

In CXC how is applied maths different from pure maths and how did those subjects start in the first place?

18th Aug, 2004 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

CXC Mathematics

Again, I am out of the system, so I guess one represents maths for everyday living with the basics from Algebra, Geometry and of course Business math whereas the other refers to more complexed problem solving that can be the equivalent of Scientific calculations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2004 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

CXC Mathematics

NEW CONCEPTS ON MATH

Some people claim there are two kinds of people in the world: those who can do math and those who can't. "I'm just not a math person," "I don't do numbers," or "I'm too right-brained," the mathematically challenged insist.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...03941%2C00.html

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2007 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

CXC Mathematics Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Name: Stephy

Comments: if your not very good at it well the best thing to do is practice multiple choice (worth 60 marks) and the basic math which has 8 sections worth the most marks in paper 2.

If you get 7 sections from 10 in paper 2 and 50 question in paper 1 you can easily get a 2 o with luck even a 1.

Practice:

1. Multiple choice QU
2. Computation
3. Algebra
4. functions
5. Trigonometry
6. Statistics (especially the meanings and how to work out mean. modal and etc.)
7. Venn Diagrams

If you have time for more and understand these fully the better chances you have.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: CXC Mathematics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,