What Interesting Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 17th Feb, 2015 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2011 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

What Makes An Interesting Blog?

Blog Related

Name: Erika

Comments: People read my Blogs but they don't comment, is it because they don't think its interesting enough or they just don't have anything to say?

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2011 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Blog Interesting Makes What

Maybe they aren't into the topics you are discussing or they feel they do not have anything worthwhile to say. Sometimes this can be a good thing because it is better to have no comments than ones where all they have to say is trash.

17th Sep, 2012 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

What Makes An Interesting Blog? Blogs Member Public

A blog needs to be active that's the first thing. Its not interesting or even entertaining to show up to a blog still carrying last year's entries. If you're active then make sure you have some pictures. I love to look at pictures sometimes so much so that I use the pictures as an indicator of how good a topic might be. I don't think I need to get into writing in a creative way but please try your best to do that its boring to read just facts with nothing behind it.

15th Nov, 2012 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

The first thing that catches me is the image and then what they say about it rather than the other way around. I appreciate good facts over opinion too.

29th Oct, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

I think the interest comes from specific content. For instance if the Blog is about the latest game releases and the content is informative then someone interested in games will find it interesting. If someone isn't interested in games then they won't like the blog either.

Now even with that I do find that some blog owners like to deviate from the theme of their blog to dwell n something that they discovered not related to the blog's theme. For me this is a big mistake and can cause readers to lose interest.

16th Dec, 2014 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

I second what Chief said. I also want to add that if you have an online relationship with someone who has a blog then you tend to read it to see how they are doing as well. I think that's the situation on this site.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2015 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

What Makes Interesting Blog

Easiest way to make a blog interesting is to talk about something out of the ordinary but that can go for any conversation. No point talking about things we do every day because that isn't interesting.

17th Feb, 2015 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

What Makes Interesting Blog Public Member Blogs

I agree with Albeard and that's why a blog should be specific to something the reader is interested in and not shooting off random blurbs of text on all kinds of things. If I go to your blog to read about a special code I do not want to read about your girlfriend. As nice as she maybe it is irrelevant to what I'm looking for at the moment.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Makes An Interesting Blog?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,