William & Kate Inside The Royal Wedding

William Kate Royal Wedding - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Apr, 2011 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Prince and Kate
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

William & Kate Inside the Royal Wedding

What is your review for the entertainment value of the documentary called, "William & Kate Inside the Royal Wedding"?

William & Kate Inside The Royal Wedding (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Wedding Royal The Kate and William

It's the fairytale wedding that everyone is talking about; but how much do we really know about what will take place? In this hour television special, TLC takes you inside the social event of the new millennium. With unique access to those in the know, WILLIAM AND KATE: INSIDE THE ROYAL WEDDING reveals the inside secrets of this Royal spectacular, including details on Kate's wedding dress, Royal chefs who will give us insight about the matrimonial menu at Buckingham Palace, an insider's look at the entire bridal party, the stylist who fashioned Kate's new glamorous look, and the latest details on William's bachelor party and the couple's secret honeymoon destination.

26th Apr, 2011 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

William & Kate Inside The Royal Wedding History & Civil Business Politics

What's really the big deal about this wedding? I just don't get it. I read celebrity news and things like that but it's becoming quite annoying now to hear about it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Name: Ingrid

Comments: I think the media is overdoing it with the wedding coverage its like every channel I put on has the wedding being discussed, dissected and rationalized. Let's just see it on the day and not the prelims before that!

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Key, Prince Charles chat about royal wedding

Britain is going mad for Royal Wedding tat - and even Prime Minister John Key has got a Wills and Kate mug. Ref. Source 1

William & Kate Inside The Royal Wedding (Hover)

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

New Titles

Prince William and Kate Middleton will become the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge after their marriage, it is announced. Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2011 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

William & Kate The Royal Wedding

I think they make a nice couple. They waited long enough so I hope they don't follow the end path of Princess Diana. By the way I thought Kate looked a bit on the thin side, she lost too much!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

William & Kate The Royal Wedding Politics Business Civil & History

Yawn: There was a royal wedding today

Prince William tied the knot today with Kate Middleton. Despite the fact that no one cares about this wedding, the news is wall to wall coverage of all the pomp and circumstance. Stu reports live from 'England' with stunning details that easily put him in line for a Pulitzer. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: William & Kate Inside The Royal Wedding

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,