Depression Hereditary

Depression Hereditary - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Depression Hereditary

Depression Hereditary
Overcoming Addiction

Name: Ofelia

Comments: My dad was an alcoholic and suffered with massive depression. I have the same symptoms, I get chronically depressed but at least I don't drink. I just lock myself in my room and don't come out for days. I wonder if depression can be inherited.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2011 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Hereditary Depression

Humans are born with genetic tendencies and I think is safe to say that depression is one of them but doesn't mean it's all lost it only means you may have the tendency but you can get help to treat it, there is hope. smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Depression Hereditary Health & Special Psychology

Gene variant increases risk for depression, study finds. A gene variant, thought to be carried by nearly 25 percent of the population, increases the odds of developing depression, finds a new study. People with apolipoprotein-E4, called ApoE4 for short, have a 20 percent greater chance of developing clinically significant depressive symptoms later in life compared to those who don't have the gene variant, report the investigators. Source 1g.

> TOPIC: Depression Hereditary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,