Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 3 of 8

I can't wait til the whole Trump term - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  Melania Knauss-Trump Wife of Donald Trump - Future First Lady - Melania Trump
29th Jan, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 3

She has a bog task in front of her especially with all the big changes that her husband is making. Even if she can speak 4 or 14 languages Americans want to hear your English.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

When Melania Trump was dancing at the ball with Donald Trump she looked far away and pulled back. When she was dancing with the marine she looked happy and was smiling. Did you all notice that? There is lots of speculation that she may not be happy with her husband or her husband's new role as president.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Melania Knauss-Trump Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Melania Trump wins damages, apology from Daily Mail publisher

First lady accepts an apology and damages from the publisher of the Daily Mail newspaper for reporting rumors about her time as a model in an August 2016 story. In a joint statement Wednesday, the parties said the Mail retracted its false statements that Trump "Provided services beyond simply modeling" and agreed to pay unspecified damages and costs. Multiple media outlets, citing unnamed sources, reported the settlement to be worth just under $3 million. Ref. USAToday.

19th May, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Knauss-Trump Melania

I can only imagine what it might be like to be married to a man like Trump. She has her work cut out trying to balance public life, her own son and husband when he is around.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Knauss-Trump Melania

Melania Trump's 'secret fury'. WE DON'T hear much publicly from Melania Trump, but behind the scenes, she is reportedly watching the White House like a hawk. Ref. Source 5p.

26th May, 2017 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump

There are more and more videos showing Melania refusing to hold Donald's hand. They must be having a lot of fights behind the scenes, where's the love? *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump
A Friend

Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 3

Where to start. I hope they aren't having a lot of fights. I hope they are a strong loving couple and remain that way. I don't hope for ill of anyone, except those radicals and evil people who deserve it.

I don't agree with everything President Trump does or has done. I didn't agree with everything President Obama did either. But I wish, or wished as the case may be, them both success. To do otherwise is to wish harm on our country.

I see too much wishing one party or the other to fail or one person or the other to fail in this country. We are one country. The election is over. Time for everyone to roll up our sleeves and work together to make it work and make this a better place.

25th Jun, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I can't wait til the whole Trump term is over and there is a candid one on one interview with Melania Knauss-Trump, what will she say!?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Melania Knauss-Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,