Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 6 of 8

Trump going out with a double? I doubt. Everyone - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 10:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  Melania Knauss-Trump Wife of Donald Trump - Future First Lady - Melania Trump
14th May, 2018 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 6

That's major, they did a good job at keeping that one secret. I hope she recovers quickly because she has enough on her plate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

Hidden message on Melania’s coat. MELANIA Trump has been slammed overnight for a cringeworthy message on her $39 Zara jacket. Source 7u.

23rd Jun, 2018 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Its just not something you would be expecting the first lady to wear while boarding an official white house jet. Keep it mellow Melania, everyone is watching.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Knauss-Trump Melania

First lady Melania Trump to make a second visit to Mexican border this week. First lady Melania Trump will again travel to the Mexican border this week to visit facilities holding immigrant families suspected of illegally crossing into the United States. It would be the first lady's second visit to the area since President Donald Trump signed an executive order last week intended to end the practice of separating children from their parents at the border. Her first trip caused an uproar when she was spotted wearing a jacket that had "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?" written across the back. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

Melania’s dress brutally mocked. MELANIA Trump’s fashion choice for a black-tie dinner has divided the internet, with some drawing a Disney comparison. Source 6c.

13th Jul, 2018 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump

I think her dress is beautiful. I do not care for the color but she fits it very well as she does with most of the things she wears.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 6

Photos spark crazy Melania theory. A FRESH Melania Trump conspiracy theory has emerged thanks to this picture — and it might just be the most bizarre yet. Source 3e.

14th Jul, 2018 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Trump going out with a double? I doubt. Everyone in media circles needs to leave the woman alone.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Melania Knauss-Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,