Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 7 of 8

‘Disrespectful’: Melania Trump slammed. - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2020 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  Melania Knauss-Trump Wife of Donald Trump - Future First Lady - Melania Trump
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump
A Friend

Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 7

Its not all that far fetched. In something like her position, I'd be begging for a body double in order to get some freakin' privacy every once in a while.

That stated, they're definitely running far afield with this one, and need more evidence than a couple of folks squinting at a picture and speculating about her looks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2019 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

Melania mocked over birthday photo. A photo of first lady Melania Trump sitting alone with an odd expression on her face has sparked a string of hilarious responses.

Source 9s

Image from Twitter public domain.

Melania Knauss-Trump
Melania Knauss-Trump (Hover)

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2020 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Melania Knauss-Trump Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Melania Trump statue set on fire. Almost a year after it was erected near her hometown in Slovenia, a wooden statue of Melania Trump has been burned to the ground. Source 8n.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 7 Knauss-Trump Melania

Melania Trump closes out Day 2 of the RNC, urges nation to unite amid racial unrest and recover from COVID-19 pandemic. Touching on a variety of topics in a lengthy speech, the first lady closed the… Source 1r.

3rd Sep, 2020 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

I think most people assume that its all about the money and fame and she really does not care about Trump. Maybe she does not have a very romantic relationship with Trump but I think this is more than money, I believe Melania may actually be settling into her role and liking it.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2020 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump

Melania ‘folded like a deck of cards’. A former friend of Melania Trump has confirmed she recorded her in secret and explained the thinking behind her most controversial outfit. Source 5p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2020 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump - Page 7

Just one thing I have to say, even if it might seem flat, but we've never had a better looking first lady! She's literally a model and still looks like a model.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2020 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

‘Disrespectful’: Melania Trump slammed. On the day all eyes should be focused on her husband, First Lady Melania Trump sparked controversy while posing at a polling booth.

Source 1x.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Melania Knauss-Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,