Valentine's Day

Valentine' S Day - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Feb, 2005 - 6:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2004 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is typically celebrated by the USA and some other parts of the world. Do you have a loved one with whom you get just a little bit more romantic with on the 14th Februray? If so, tell us what you normally do for your special person(s).

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2004 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

Now that will have to be a secret since the receiver will also be looking through these forums, however, I do not think it will be too far from traditional. wink.gif

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

well the special person in my life is my husband and i enjoy doing things on this day because this day you can try a lot of things that some of us dont think of trying but to answer your qustion what i do is persoanl and only for me and mine valintime.just for us only.

Reconcile Edited: tawandaj80 on 8th Feb, 2004 - 3:18am

5th Feb, 2005 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

I am not sure what to do for this Valentine smile.gif. All I can is that February is an expensive month since it is my birthday, our anniversary and Valentine's Day! laugh.gif Maybe we will have a nice romantic dinner...wink.gif yeah, I know...not very original huh? *shrugs*

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2005 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Day Valentines

Maybe a romantic dinner is not very original, but I don't really think that you have to be original on valentine's day - you should be romantic! I think that the best way to celebrate is to stay at home, eat dinner (dinner that he cooked, of course...) and the rest is for the individual's imagination... wink.gif
Personally, I think that presents ruin the event because then it comes down to who spent more money, but money is not a measure for love...

6th Feb, 2005 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day

Personally, I think that presents ruin the event because then it comes down to who spent more money, but money is not a measure for love...

True and I think Valentine's Day should be a celebration of love, not about gifts...but if you can get both, why not! laugh.gif
What do you plan to do for Valentine's MissT?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2005 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day

Actually, I have no plans. I am planing to break up with this guy I am seeing in the next few days... And besides, I have a test in the university the day after Valentine's so I have to study!
Maybe I will have a romantic dinner with myself, that will be fun laugh.gif

7th Feb, 2005 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

My husband and I are planning on going out this coming friday to celebrate Valentine's Day, I have to work on the 14th. We still aren't sure where we are going. We want a nice place that serves wine, but since neither of us will have even one drink and drive we have to make it close by. We will either walk or take a taxi, either way we plan on a safe as well as happy Valentine's Day. I haven't told him yet but I plan on seeing if I can get him on the dance floor. He is not one for dancing, but I usually have a way of getting him to do what I want. wink.gif

Well, whatever everyone is doing I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day.favorite.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,