USA Gun Laws - Page 4 of 7

Rather off topic, but... Oh my goodness, I - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Discuss  USA Gun Laws U.S.A. US Gun Lobby - Gun Related News - Will the USA create more laws to restrict her citizens from buying weapons as part of their constitutional right? Will doing so stop mass shootings and crimes where assault weapons were used?
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Gun Laws - Page 4

The most troubling graph you'll see today

THIS graph illustrates the sobering fact there are more gun shops in the US than McDonald's, Starbucks and supermarkets put together. Ref. Source 2f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Laws Gun USA

New study finds one in five US gun owners obtained firearm without background check

One in five US gun owners who obtained a firearm in the past two years did so without a backĀ­ground check, according to a new, American national survey. Ref. Source 3w.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

USA Gun Laws History & Civil Business Politics

Do they take into account of people getting their fire arms handed down to them from father to son or grandfather to grandson? I know many hunters who have a gun that has been in their family for more than one generation. Most who get a firearm handed down to them do not go through a background check but are still responsible gun owners.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

Page 4 Laws Gun USA

I'm a Second Amendment fan. There is no doubt that criminals often use guns. Of course, criminals by definition have no problem breaking the law. Why then do we think adding another gun control will stop someone with a predisposition to breaking the law from using a gun? We could try total confiscation, and then only criminals will have guns.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun USA

I believe in the second Amendment myself and can tell you from a law enforcement side of things that there are many gun laws that are not and will not be enforced because there is not enough money in the budgets to enforce them. Yes the criminal elements have guns. Most of the guns they have a re illegally acquired so they will ditch them first chance they get if they are fearing getting caught.
I know you have people who feel they should print in the local papers the names and address of those who legally own guns as a first amendment right. I believe that just gives the criminal element a list of who to steal from.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

USA Gun Laws

Yeah, I read about a push to print those a while ago. I think it happened up in NY State somewhere? Anyway, that is just crazy. It seems to me that's an invitation to have one's home watched by a criminal and robbed when not home. Furthermore, if someone was dumb enough to think they could take my guns while I'm home I'd have to do whatever it takes to protect my family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

USA Gun Laws - Page 4

I think it was in New York, Connecticut and maybe Vermont that they were published. As a way to let people know if they were living next to a gun owner so they could move away to be more safe as everyone knows that guns are dangerous and will kill you for no reason at all.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

USA Gun Laws Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Rather off topic, but...
Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud at that! Yes, my guns are so dangerous I keep them in a safe and only take them out on special occasions and make sure they are well supervised. And I never, ever feed them unless we are someplace safe with a lot of room, like a range.

In all honesty, guns are dangerous. So are cars. Both when mishandled, or used by people that don't know how to use them. When in the hands of someone who understands them, uses them in the way they were meant to be used as the tools they are, and respects them they are safe.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:55pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: USA Gun Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,