USA Gun Laws - Page 5 of 7

I think it is interestingthat every time there - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Discuss  USA Gun Laws U.S.A. US Gun Lobby - Gun Related News - Will the USA create more laws to restrict her citizens from buying weapons as part of their constitutional right? Will doing so stop mass shootings and crimes where assault weapons were used?
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

USA Gun Laws - Page 5

Rather off topic, but...
Yes I too have a lazy gun I loaded him and set him on a chair on my front porch as I sat there next to him reading a book. I watched and people from other races and different sex walked past and not once did it jump up and shoot any one. I should try it with my shot gun maybe it will not be soo lazy

Yes too many people think that more guns laws will save us from thugs and other criminal elements who as many find it hard to believe fail to follow the rules. Big Surprise there. I think the answer that most would agree upon is those who have proven to be good guns owners and responsible with guns aid the police in stopping those who are not safe with guns or other weapons.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun USA

Yup, I agree that this seems to be a common sense approach. I would bet that the vast majority of Americans living somewhere other than the east or west coasts would agree with you too. It's the people that live on the coasts and actually believe the news is fair that would think your idea is dangerous. They would probably label you a Nazi for even thinking like that.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Gun Laws History & Civil Business Politics

Three million Americans carry loaded handguns daily, study finds. An estimated 3 million adult American handgun owners carry a firearm loaded and on their person on a daily basis, and 9 million do so on a monthly basis, new research indicates. The vast majority cited protection as their primary reason for carrying a firearm. It is the first research in more than 20 years to scrutinize why, how often, and in what manner US adults carry loaded handguns. Source 8g.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Laws Gun USA

FBI issues 4,000 orders to seize guns from people who failed background checks. Federal authorities sought to take back guns from thousands of people the background check system should have blocked from buying weapons because they had criminal records, mental health issues or other problems that would disqualify them. A USA TODAY review found that the FBI issued more than 4,000 requests in 2016 for agents from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives to retrieve guns from prohibited buyers. It's the largest number of such retrieval requests in 10 years, according to bureau records - an especially striking statistic after revelations that a breakdown in the federal background check system allowed a troubled Air Force veteran to buy a rifle later used to kill 26 worshipers at a Texas church last month. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun USA

The next question is: how many of those 4,000 seizure orders were successfully completed? Guns is the hands of irresponsible or unstable people are what leads to killings like we’ve seen. Responsible gun ownership is a must.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws

The gun debate isn't about what you think. Experts say we must acknowledge the emotional and cultural meanings guns hold. Source 9c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws - Page 5

Grieving father challenges Rubio at town hall

In an emotional gathering just one week after a shooter gunned down 14 students and three teachers at Stoneman Douglas High School, thousands of community members and students are meeting with politicians and others for a town hall on how to make schools safer.

Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter Jaime was killed, angrily addressed Sen. Marco Rubio, wanting the senator to agree that semiautomatic rifles like the AR-15 type used in the shooting were the problem.

"Sen. Rubio, I want to like you. Here's the problem. ... Your comments this week and those of our President have been pathetically weak," he said to lasting applause and cheers. "Look at me and tell me guns were the factor in the hunting of our kids in the school this week."

Guttenberg called on the senator to do something about guns. Rubio replied, "I'm saying that the problems we are facing here today cannot be solved by gun laws alone."

Rubio said he would support legislation to prevent an 18-year-old from buying a rifle. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

USA Gun Laws
A Friend

USA Gun Laws Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I think it is interestingthat every time there is a shooting like this everyone wants to blame the tool and not the person. I also see that the attack at a high school that was stopped by one death and that of the person who wanted to shoot up a school was stopped by a armed person at that school. Why did that not make the news? Or the school that was attacked and many people were stabbed as a child used a knife and people died? Are we going to have a ban on knifes now too? When are people going to understand that this is not a gun issue? When are people going to understand that this is a person issue? We have lots of laws on the books that control guns and those law abiding citizens obey them. It is the people who disobey the laws that commit these issues. We all know how well criminals and other non law abiding citizens stop when they come to a gun free zone and turn around because they do not want to break a law.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: USA Gun Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,