Mixing Old With The New?

Mixing New - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Aug, 2004 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Feb, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Mixing Old With The New?

Sean Paul & Sting?

Modern day music seems to involve mixtures of the old with the new, but come on, this team does not sound good at all. I heard them on the Grammys and it is not a good mix, but anyway, what do you think? Is mixing the old with the new good or are we putting quality music with the a diluted unoriginal modern dilema?

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

New With Mixing

Probably one of my greatest pet peeves is when modern artists remake oldies and just butcher it. It completely ruins the aura of that song, especially if it is one that you like. Puff Daddy has been notorious for doing this, the one that stands out the most for me is when he remade 'Every Breath you Take" by the Police, after his friend, Big E Smalls was murdered. Do you all remember this remake? That is one of my favorite Police songs, why did he have to pick that one? Make up a song of your own for pete's sake!

> TOPIC: Mixing Old With The New?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,