Barbados Vs. Trinidad - Page 2 of 2

My general understanding is fisherman go where - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Dec, 2006 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
How can fishing be an issue between long time friends? Or w
Barbados Vs. Trinidad Related Information to Barbados Vs. Trinidad
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2004 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Barbados Vs. Trinidad
A Friend

Barbados Vs. Trinidad - Page 2

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 3-Mar 04, 3:14 AM)

One thing has nothing to do with another in my humble opinion. Trinidad could be the largest exporter of oil in the world but it doesn't change the fact that it's an island and the fact that is a small one.

Wow.
But then we all have our own views. Probably we are all wrong and it's a totally different issue altogether.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2004 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Vs Barbados

Barbados has already admitted that this is more about boundaries related to Gas/Oil exploration and of the excuse to generate the talks is based on the fishing dispute which would also fall into the same category.

Offtopic but,
Cakelady, good seeing you around. Please do update your profile.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2006 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Barbados Vs. Trinidad
A Friend

Barbados Vs. Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

My general understanding is fisherman go where fish are and increased pressure on stocks and changes in ocean temperature patterns and the resultant variations to ocean biology and migrations predicates that we will be seeing more of these issues surfacing. The whole oil conspiracy theory is not that far off if you take into the fact that the establishment of riparian rights of the fishery is grounds for an international claim to that area an economic zone and thus leading to bigger fish to fry in the future. Lastly, regarding American designs on Caribbean oil perhaps Saddam Hussein/Iraq appeared to be less troublesome to the Yankees that invading and occupying Trinidad.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Barbados Vs. Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,