The Looney Tunes Show - Page 2 of 2

Its hilarious! Daffy has come to a - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 31st May, 2016 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The Looney Tunes Show
Animated TV Series Cartoon
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2011 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

The Looney Tunes Show - Page 2

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Episode 8 - The Tasmanian Devil escapes from the zoo, and Bugs decides to adopt him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Show Tunes Looney The

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Episode 13 - Daffy faces his nemesis during a bowling tournament and must seek help from Bugs in order to win.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

The Looney Tunes Show Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Episode 17 - During the flashback, Bugs gets upset when he discovers that his favorite pizza restaurant is going out of business and closing its doors. However,he decides to take it upon himself to buy the restaurant to re-open the pizzeria so he enjoy his pizza on Sundays.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2011 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Show Tunes Looney The

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Episode 18 - Daffy learns that he has been unknowingly breaking the law when he discovers that he has no license, and he nervously prepares to take a driving test so that he can obtain one and legally drive again.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2011 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Show Tunes Looney The

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Episode 22 - Daffy learns to cut hair and finds his calling in life. Elsewhere, Porky takes dance lessons.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

The Looney Tunes Show
A Friend

The Looney Tunes Show

Loony Tunes was good I would say I wish they brought it back but there is a show I thought was better. What show you might as well its Tiny Tonns I know right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2013 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

The Looney Tunes Show - Page 2

Well I think this show can be a 'turn off' for some viewers but why make a new version of looney tunes? I have watched it before and I find that the older version is better than the looney tunes show because of some several reasons.

31st May, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

The Looney Tunes Show Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Its hilarious! Daffy has come to a whole new level of stupidity that makes you laugh and laugh. Bugs is like an old man and he has a bimbo as a girlfriend. There is lots of adult jokes in this new series!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Looney Tunes Show

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,