You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules - Page 2 of 2

Well good thing for me is that I keep all - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules
A Friend

You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules - Page 2

Nah, I would lump rabid atheists and fundies in together. They're more alike than different in many respects.

If there's a scale, it isn't from irreligious to religious, it is degrees of radicalism in one's ideals and beliefs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules Follow To Still Religious You

Yes, they are following the same path of everything else… and that path is only my way is the right and everyone who disagrees is wrong. There is no room for compromise any longer, and that is a scary thing.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules Feedback & FAQ News Community

I can agree with that Daishain. It reminds me of bumper stickers. Whenever you see a vehicle that Is just covered in bumper stickers you can be sure the driver is to the far left or right. They have similar fervor.

13th Apr, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rules Follow To Still Religious You

People do not join to discuss Religion anymore and the current ones just lurk. I think religion is dying a slow death as more people have access to information and become less needful of being 'saved'. There were a couple of them that thought they were divinely endowed to say as they pleased… we took away their divinity very fast!

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules Follow To Still Religious You

Well good thing for me is that I keep all my divinity close and numbered then *smile* Yeah I can easily see how some people do feel they are better than others and it is very easy to ignore them also.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,