Strange When One Is Bored......

Strange Bored - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Aug, 2004 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2004 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I"m really bored so I"ll just type"¦.and type"¦and type. And I"ll type nothing at all, but boring stuff that bores those people with minds too small to find what it means. I laugh I sing, I know nothing at all. A King can tell his champion to fight, but a warlord has no business sending men where he himself will not go. I am reciting quotes because, once again, I am bored. The first glance you took of this piece of paper you thought it would all be useful stuff, and some of it is. But the part you are reading now is truthfully just typing practice. And I"m really getting into the swing of it. But if yah keep reading you"re wasting your time, there's nothing special here. Just an insane teen, trying to forget; at the same time she tries to remember. Hoping to find that meaning, that one chance, to be all she ever wanted; even if she doesn't know what it is she wants. Why are you still reading, do you find this to mean something? Well it doesn't. It's nothing, just me being me and hoping the world will accept it. Just me, a girl born to the wrong time, the wrong place; when she should live in a land of adventure, of pure joy and sad sorrow. Of war and of peace; a story book perhaps. A tale of great warriors, and of fair damsels, that makes me cry as well as laugh. I belong there among others who want the same things; only they don't know what they want. I"m just raving now, waiting to fall asleep. Cause life goes on. It won't stop and wait for me. It doesn't care. You must really think I"m insane now-making this up as I go along. You really can stop reading now, you"ll just strain you"re eyes. I miss it so much. But know I can't go back, and wonder if I"ll ever turn around and regret that I never tried. You don't know what I"m talking about do you? Hah, you shouldn't care. You"ve got your own troubles to deal with; your own problems to sort out. I don't resent you for it. No one sees it. They see, but they don't see IT. I"m running out of room now. Props if you can understand a word of this nonsense. If not you shouldn't have tried. I warned you to stop reading; I told you it was nothing. But now you"ve gone and read me. Read me inside out. If you read this then you know me; you know me inside out. There goes the mystery-straight out the door. But be proud that I gave this to you, of all people. I wanted you to know me.

Yah, well. I really was bored and it turned out to be pretty good. So here goes. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2004 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Bored One Strange

It is funny really, not laughable, but humorous, however I cannot see why one would be bored when there are so many intellectual topics to answer, things to discover and do.

> TOPIC: Strange When One Is Bored......

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,