Scenario Ii

Scenario Ii - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Mar, 2005 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
12th Feb, 2004 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Scenario Ii

The Game Master says...

One of your goals is to have your own vehicle, recently an underground contest was announced in your district with a chance to obtain a hovercraft! Over the network you learn that it involves a hunt. What the hunt is you are yet to discover...

GM: To play this scenario you need to create a character and report to the Brainstorm thread. Game starts when large group is formed.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2004 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Ii Scenario

The Game Master says...

HeavyMetal follows the sequence of codes from the message via the network that actually reveal directions for a meeting place in the red light district, a place you rarely go, but you do go just because the idea of credits to buy an ATV is very appealing you find yourself in the basement of what seems to be an abandoned building.

You are met by two suited guards or bouncers that have absolutely no expression on their face, in fact, their darkened shades confuse you since the room is already so dark so you estimate they are wearing special goggles to detect armament.

"What do you want?" says one of the guards.

HeavyMetal explains the codes he received on the network.

The guard looks him over and nods approvement. He then looks at Orin and asks...

"With such a weak frame what do you expect to accomplish here?"

HeavyMetal turns to you with eyes that reveal thoughts of... 'You better make it a good response'.

GM: Say what you will do now. Orin has low body that makes him look feeble.

20th Nov, 2004 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Scenario Ii RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

After some quick thought Orin replies,

"Orin steps toward the guard and looks at him in a way that makes it seem as though he is staring past the shades, directly into the guards eyes. I am here for the money. You are not the first to question my abilities. I am often overlooked in battle... Orin pauses and looks at the other guard.. overlooked that is, until my arrow pierces the heart of my enemies. Orin rests his right hand on his quiver. What I lack in size and strength, I more than make up for in speed, stealth, and savagery."

To which the guards look at each other and smirk and then say,

"Right, whatever..."

They then step aside while of of them opens a metal reinforced door to reveal a long passageway.

"Go down there and you can join the group in session, try not to talk too much, the boss hates interruptions."

With a nod of gratitude you go on pass the guards following the corridor until you enter a room where some of the toughest looking mercenaries you have ever seen are gathered together discussing something.

You get yourselves closer to hear the following.

"Men and Brethren, it is that time again... time for the 'Hunt'! (You hear some of the men shout statements of approval) We will need some tough guys for this round, it is not going to be easy, but the credits are very good! (Shouts of approval again)"

The man speaking, whom you suppose is the 'Boss' referred to by the guards now outlines a plan.

Apparently you will be sent to an island to hunt some savages. If you succeed in collecting an unusual crystal from them and bringing it back to the boss then you will be declared the winner. What is the catch? The Boss knows where the island is, but not where crystal is and the islanders are said to be very good at making primitive traps and magics (that is if you belive in magic).

He then gestures that all who want to participate must be ready within the hour. You will be taken by boat during the night.

GM: Say if you wish to take up this mission and if you wish to get anything further for this mission. You may also ask the Boss ONE question if you so desire.

11th Dec, 2004 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Ii Scenario

The Game Master says...

Orin seems to be lost for words and this make the Boss edgy.

"Are you some sort of spy or sometghing?"

Orin shakes his head to the negative while the Boss looks over at HeavyMetal to verify the intentions of his new buddy. HeavyMetal shrugs while twisting his mouth as though he is unsure himself.

The Boss then nods and two guards come over to Orin and secretly give him a shock that sends him unconcious. Being unconscious Orin does not know what happens to him, but the rest is history...

GM: Orin is out of the game and can be considered 'dead'.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2005 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Ii Scenario

Time passes by as you let things become quiet. You make an approach again and find out that there is another Hunt planned, but this time it is different - you are only made aware that everything is more organized and detailed checks are done on all participants. There is also a 500Cr entry fee.

GM: Say what you will do now.

> TOPIC: Scenario Ii

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,