Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 3 of 4

Dismayed by the lack of interest of his last - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 11th Dec, 2004 - 12:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Players discuss current scenario here.
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2004 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 3

I will post it in Squad order and see what they think about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2004 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

II Scenario Brainstorm

Seems like you were either 'approved' or 'tolerated', which ever it was we are through. Now the next item on our agenda is the part the GM asked us to consider.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I am going to lean toward tolerated. I imagine the guards are betting how quickly I will be killed. I'm in for the hunt, but knowing what kind of territory this is, I'll need to check my supplies. As for the question, I would love to know why he wants the crystal, but I imagine that would get us too much attention. I have a computer, if we knew the name of the island perhaps we could get some information. Your thoughts?

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Page 3 II Scenario Brainstorm

I believe that they will not disclose location or names in case anyone that was listening was just an informant. These kinds of groups have been dodging the enforcers for quite a long time. It is only because of my 'way' with people do I have the ability to sway their agency to allow me here and thus - you also.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2004 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

II Scenario Brainstorm

Well, other than that, I have no questions, but I do need to go get some protection. Now that I know a little more about what we are going to be up against, I can prepare myself better. I'll post my new gear and costs soon.

O.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2004 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II

Yes, you do that as well as plan any strategy for such a mission you may have, we do not want to be caught up with much planning as we will be competing against others.

Offtopic but,
Be mindful of your activity rate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 3

I have never before seen a comrade take so long to shop, he must be as the women from the down town area where they like the old time tradition of window shopping.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2004 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Dismayed by the lack of interest of his last recruit HeavyMetal once again retreats to the local night Disco to see if the lights and music can set his mind at ease.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brainstorm Scenario II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,