Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 4 of 4

Well done, especially as I had not come up - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Mar, 2005 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Players discuss current scenario here.
30th Dec, 2004 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 4

Hello, my name is chronos, and I'm looking for adventures. I heard of this... hunt, and I'm interested. Not sure I will be flying the hovercraft very well if I win the prize, but such a chance will not go unused.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2005 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

II Scenario Brainstorm

Heavy Metal is what I am known as and the story behind that is lengthy, but be that as it may I am not here for mere introductions that lead to some kind of association, but instead I am looking for recruits for a Hunt that should bring experience. The fee is 500Cr. - any takers?

18th Mar, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II RPGs PBP Fiction Science

500 credits? That is exactly what I carry in my pocket! Such a coincidence must mean something. I am in.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2005 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Page 4 II Scenario Brainstorm

Well done, especially as I had not come up with the figure. Now who else is among us that can journey at a moments notice?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brainstorm Scenario II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,