Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 2 of 4

[Hmmm, looks like the balls in my court. How - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Nov, 2004 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Players discuss current scenario here.
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2004 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 2

Wait stranger, you are very vibrant, but are you well equiped? I see you are a flyer, but what have you to eat? Protection? Weapons? If you are certain you have all then meet me back here at 18:00 and we will venture to this 'place'. In the mean time I have 'things' to do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2004 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

II Scenario Brainstorm

After leaving HeavyMetal, Orin gets something to eat and heads off to prepare for the hunt. I wander around the city looking to arm myself. Not knowing what may come, and having limited funds, Orin purchases a hunting knife and some archery equipment. Orin had taken archery at the academy for a semester at the academy. His skills weren't the best, but it was something he had some experience using. Realizing what time it was, Orin headed back to meet HeavyMetal.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Good, now I shall post Squad Order and we can learn what 'special' tasks are required of us. You will need to be specific with your purchase so that I can post it in Squad Order.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Page 2 II Scenario Brainstorm

The hunting knife has a six inch blade, and a hollow handle with a book of matches, fishing line, hook, and a wire saw. The bow is 50" made of fiberglass covered in leather, with a waist worn quiver with twelve 28" arrows. The arrows are wooden shafts with metal tips.

[If I am taking too many liberties, please let me know.]

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

II Scenario Brainstorm

Liberties? Do not worry, life has a way of setting you straight, but what I need more specific is the name of the item and the cost of it from the Plaza.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II

Oh, sorry.

Blade Weapon- $50

Bow and Arrow- $150

If there is anything thing else I need to add, please let me know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II - Page 2

No, you are fine and I believe I can post Squad Order now. After that we just wait for the storyline to be updated and continue from there.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Scenario II
A Friend

Brainstorm Scenario II Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

[Hmmm, looks like the balls in my court. How does this sound:]

Orin steps toward the guard and looks at him in a way that makes it seem as though he is staring past the shades, directly into the guards eyes. I am here for the money. You are not the first to question my abilities. I am often overlooked in battle... Orin pauses and looks at the other guard.. overlooked that is, until my arrow pierces the heart of my enemies. Orin rests his right hand on his quiver. What I lack in size and strength, I more than make up for in speed, stealth, and savagery.

[Sound good?]

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brainstorm Scenario II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,