Squad Order Scenario Ii

Squad Order Scenario Ii - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Mar, 2005 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Only Squad Leader posts here
12th Feb, 2004 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Squad Order Scenario Ii

The Game Master says...

This thread is for the squad leader to make a final decision on what the saquad will do after consoltation in the Operations thread.

----- Copy -----

Name of Leader:

Name of Second Leader:

Scenario:

Number of Players:

Names of Players:

Who will be in the lead:

Who will be in the lead 2nd:

Who will be in the rear:

Who will be in the rear 2nd:

Who will negotiate for the squad:

When in an open field what will be your formation:

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:

Who will react first to attack:

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific - no more than 48 hours)

----- End ------

REMEMBER, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD TO DECIDE FINAL SQUAD ORDER. FINAL SQUAD ORDER WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED IN THE THREAD CALLED, 'OPERATIONS'.

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DISCUSS THE POINTS ABOVE WITH EVERYONE IN THE OPERATIONS AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT.

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE THE ELECTED VOICE OF THE SQUAD.

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

---------------------------------

After an adventure starts

When squad order is set, the leader uses this thread to say exactly what the squad will do based on the last reply in the Scenario thread.

--------------------------------------
Example:

(posts this in scenario) GM: You see a vulcan selling Felon apples 20 for one credit. What do you want to do?

(posts this in the operations order thread) Player: Go over to the vulcan and give him two credits and tell him the other credit he can keep if he tells me where the restroom is located

--------------------------------------

Try to be detailed about what you want to do, if you are not it may leave room for the GM to play your character for you and that might have fatal consequences.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Squad Order Scenario Ii
A Friend

Ii Scenario Order Squad

GM you know it is your humble servant doing your bidding so I guess you will wave the posting of such elaborate stats? In this adventure we (Orin and myself) will participate. I will take the leadership role for now. Orin has purchased the following:

Blade Weapon- $50, Bow and Arrow- $150

We will find out more about this 'Hunt' by visiting the location in the most inconspicuous manner.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2004 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Squad Order Scenario Ii
A Friend

Squad Order Scenario Ii RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Orin replies:

Orin steps toward the guard and looks at him in a way that makes it seem as though he is staring past the shades, directly into the guards eyes. I am here for the money. You are not the first to question my abilities. I am often overlooked in battle... Orin pauses and looks at the other guard.. overlooked that is, until my arrow pierces the heart of my enemies. Orin rests his right hand on his quiver. What I lack in size and strength, I more than make up for in speed, stealth, and savagery.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2005 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Ii Scenario Order Squad

I will seek to reactivate this mission if possible by making a contact via my own means to the Boss in charge of the 'Hunt'.

> TOPIC: Squad Order Scenario Ii

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,