John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? - Page 5 of 7

John Kerry has to be literally mad if he ever - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Nov, 2006 - 4:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
If you are going to beat Bush then you have to come good, is Kerry up to the mark?
9th Nov, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? - Page 5

As far as Arnold's comments, I think he was making a point. The point being, "why should I listen to what those particular politicians want. They are democrats. The general public showed pretty clearly in several important elections that they are not really in line with traditional democrat policy. So, why would I care about what they think the policy should be."

Even though I totally agree with this point, I think as a Governor he MUST be very careful in the choice of words he uses, he cannot, he must not refer to any party as 'losers', it is not diplomatic at all and gives a very poor and childish image in my opinion. Even Pres. Bush said Kerry putted a great campaign, it doesn't matter whether he believes it or not, but it was the proper thing to say in the proper time. That's what I call a 'politician' but to say they are 'losers' is extremely out of place in my opinion.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2004 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

While this isn't really the place to talk about Arnold, I would like to point out that he has proven that he doesn't need to be diplomatic. He is so popular in California, that the Democrat controlled legislature KNOWS all he has to do is appeal directly to the people, and they have already lost. I think he was making a point with them - that they are on the wrong side of almost every issue, and the people in California know it.

While I believe that the MSM will continue to lionize Kerry, and try to keep him in the spotlight, I think he is all washed up. There was never a very large support group for him, even among the most far-left extremists. Almost all of his supporters were much more anti-Bush than pro-Kerry. He will quickly fade from the scene, just as Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis did after their defeats.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? History & Civil Business Politics

Kerry Seeks Release of Roberts' Documents

AP - Democratic Sen. John Kerry urged the White House on Friday to release "in their entirety" all documents and memos from Supreme Court nominee John Roberts' tenure in two Republican administrations.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor./ap/scotus_bush

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

Kerry faces hard road in presidential bid

DES MOINES, Iowa - Seeking the presidency is harder the second time around. As the race for 2008 builds, Democratic Sen. John Kerry has left little doubt about his intentions to try again after his narrow loss to President Bush in 2004. He isn't the only also-ran considering another marathon.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060701/ap_on_el_pr/kerry_again

10th Nov, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

Now that the Democrats seem to be gaining power do you think that John Kerry may be considering running again?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?
A Friend

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

Well I am certainly not a Kerry fan I will tell you that, I really do think he should keep his mouth shut, Maybe him and Bush are still friends... to add to the propaganda...

Honestly speaking he is not helping himself, I could not vote for him if he ran for office, if he is this dumb now, what kind of President will her make...

About the affair thing, why not , I think he is no different than any other Politician!

Well who wouldn't love Arnold he is the Man...

Reconcile Edited: Trini808 on 10th Nov, 2006 - 3:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2006 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

John Kerry - Ultimate Democrat - Page 5

I can't see him seriously considering it, now that he's put his foot in his mouth with the lame comment about education and the military. How can Kerry believe that anyone would take him seriously? His own party members sent him packing after his public humiliation, and wouldn't let him campaign for them during the balance of the run up to the mid-term election.

He's permanently damaged his reputation, in my opinion. Even as VP, he's a liability now.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

10th Nov, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

John Kerry - Ultimate Democrat Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

John Kerry has to be literally mad if he ever think in running for Office again, I don't think he will do it. He is one of the richest politicians in the US so he can well stay home and enjoy life.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,