John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? - Page 2 of 7

As a distant observer, I think Kerry made - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jul, 2004 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
If you are going to beat Bush then you have to come good, is Kerry up to the mark?
Post Date: 24th May, 2004 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? - Page 2

John Kerry Flip-Flops on Abortion and Supreme Court Judges
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com)

Massachusetts senator John Kerry... has been resolute in his opposition to appointing any pro-life judges to the Supreme Court -- or any other court for that matter. But, Wednesday, in a lengthy interview with the Associated Press, Kerry said he would be open to appointing pro-life judges, as long as they weren't the deciding vote in overturning Roe v. Wade. However, Kerry also appeared to flip-flop during the interview saying "I'm going to make sure we uphold what I believe are constitutional rights and I'm not going to pick somebody who's going to undermine those rights," but later adding, "Do they have to agree with me on everything? No.'' When asked Kerry if nominees would have to agree with his views in favor of abortion, Kerry said, "I will not appoint somebody with a 5-4 court who's about to undo Roe v. Wade. I've said that before.'' As it has had to do before to clarify misstatements, Kerry's campaign immediately issued a statement following Kerry's interview confirming that the senator pledged to not appoint anyone to the Supreme Court who would overturn the Roe decision. Pro-life groups say they have no doubts that Kerry will stand by his earlier comments that he would only appoint pro-abortion judges.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat519.html

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2004 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

Just a little bit of irreverent humor here.

Go to google, type in "waffles". Click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

Bloggers around the country managed to make this happen.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2004 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat? History & Civil Business Politics

A good Partner to overcome Bush?

KERRY PICKS EDWARDS FOR DEMOCRATIC TICKET

Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry on Tuesday selected former rival John Edwards to be his running mate, calling the wealthy former trial lawyer and rookie senator a man who showed "guts and determination and political skills" in his unsuccessful race against Kerry for the party's nomination.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...75403%2C00.html

John Kerry Attempts to Cover Up Pro-Abortion Position in Iowa Interview

Dubuque, IA (LifeNews.com) -- In an interview with reporters over the weekend, John Kerry attempted to cover up his pro-abortion position and minimize the damage it causes with voters in the Midwest, who are more likely to be pro-life. While campaigning with Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack, a possible running mate, Kerry told the Dubuque Telegraph Herald, "I oppose abortion, personally. I don't like abortion. I believe life does begin at conception." The surprising remarks don't match Kerry's record and consistent rhetoric in favor of abortion. As a member of the Senate, Kerry has compiled only a 2% pro-life voting record since 1984, according to the National Right to Life Committee. Kerry has voted against every piece of pro-life legislation in the Senate recently, including the partial-birth abortion ban, and Unborn Victims of Violence Act, and he supported a measure endorsing the Roe v. Wade decision that struck down laws banning abortions. The comments came as a surprise also to Kerry spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter, who said she couldn't recall Kerry having discussed when life begins at any point in the campaign.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat615.html

6th Jul, 2004 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

Go to google, type in "waffles". Click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

This didn't get me anything on Kerry, but when I choose the other option "Google Search" it brought up a link to the Join Kerry Campaign. laugh.gif Pretty cool.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

6th Jul, 2004 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Democrat Ultimate - Kerry John

I don't know much about this guy, but something about him doesn't make him look like a 'President's material'.

Offtopic but,
I checked my e-mail on July 4th and who wrote me??? President Bush congratulating me for Independence Day! I wonder where he got my e-mail from... rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 6th Jul, 2004 - 10:55pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Jul, 2004 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

Just a few weeks ago, thanks to lots of bloggers, the "waffles" trick would give you the Kerry campaign website. Now it is #3, instead of #1.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

John Kerry - Ultimate Democrat - Page 2

Did anyone see the hiccup the New York Post made today regarding Kerry's running mate? In an attempt to be the first source of Kerry's announcement, they incorrectly put on their front page that Dick Gephardt was Kerry's choice for VP candidate, when later on it was announced, by Kerry, that it was going to be Edwards instead. What a disaster for them, but funny for the rest of us laugh.gif

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?
A Friend

John Kerry - Ultimate Democrat Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

As a distant observer, I think Kerry made a great choice. If I was Bush, I would be worried. I think the Kerry/Edwards team will pull it off and come November there will be a renewed hope for peace in the middle east and probably a greater focus on going after the terrorist rather than getting strapped down in Iraq.

I think Kerry and Edwards will succeed (if elected) in rallying international support to help in managing the transition to democracy in Iraq and to assist the USA in providing security to the Iraqi people.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: John Kerry - The Ultimate Democrat?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,