What Is A True Friend? - Page 2 of 2

hmmm...perhaps i didnt post a clear enough - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Feb, 2004 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2004 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

What Is A True Friend?
A Friend

What Is A True Friend? - Page 2

QUOTE (FunXueYei @ 22-Feb 04, 2:10 AM)
What if your friend abondons you, what would you do then? If she all of a sudden just didnt talk to you, and misused your trust..wat would u do then?

Kirsten did that to me once...*sigh*

The result is just to have faith. And patience.

She decided to abandon me, so i just said "whatever" and saught friends elsewhere. But when she noticed what she did, she came back and sorta apologized.

I didnt care much...Sophomore Mentality i guess.

But yeah. I think the answer is Faith and Patience. and being willing to take the friend back, even after they error.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2004 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

What Is A True Friend?
A Friend

Friend True Is What

How is blowing her off, and moving on considered faith and patience?
And can u stop making ageist remarks. There is no "sophmore mentality" or "Typical Freshman" You are just the same as all the rest of us, Dont make the mistake a judgeing people like that.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2004 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

What Is A True Friend?
A Friend

What Is A True Friend? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

hmmm...perhaps i didnt post a clear enough answer.

During our sophomore year, Kirsten kinda just left me behind...she would talk to me in band, but during lunch and after school and stuff she would ditch me.
I was sorta confused, and since she was still nice to me, but just didnt hang with me, i just didnt really do anything. I was afraid to talk to her cuz she was my only friend then, and i didnt want to lose her. But a month later she apperently got bored with whoever she was hanging with and went back to me. Later on i asked her if she realized i was sad, she said she didnt and apologized. We're still best friends, and i dont know what i would do without her! I didnt leave her, she left me, and i didnt know what to really do so i wondered around and found a new little group of people to sit and talk with. When she came back and wantd to hang, i readily let her!! I didnt hold a grudge on her.

As for the "ageist" remarks, those are generalizations. The "sophomore mentality" i was reffering to was MINE, being that i wasnt experienced enough to know what to do. And "as most freshman are", im sorry, but it is true that most freshman are a wee bit annoying. But hes still a cool dude, and i like hanging with him.

Sorry if i offended you, but those are my opinions, and im open to posting them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Is A True Friend?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,