Lady Gaga Coming To Trinidad

Lady Gaga Coming Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Jul, 2011 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th May, 2011 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Did you all hear the rumours? Lady Gaga is coming to Trinidad on July 16th.

international QUOTE
The rumours are true, Grammy-award winner Lady Gaga will perform in Trinidad on July 16 at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port-of-Spain.

The show which is entitled "Alpha and Omega Out of the Box" will feature several local acts and promoters UC Entertainment have assured a grand show from 5 pm to 2 am. Tickets will go on sale from June 3.

According to online sources, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is better known by her stage name Lady Gaga. She is an American pop singer-songwriter. Source 1

Are you all getting tickets?

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2011 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Coming Gaga Lady

Oh definetely I'm getting tickets. I'm a fan (not of her whole costume thingie) but her music. She's great!

12th Jun, 2011 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Coming To Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't think Lady Gaga is coming, based on what I read whoever wanted to bring her changed his mind because they can't afford it plus I didn't read anything about her coming here.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Coming Gaga Lady

When is Lady Gaga coming to Trinidad anyway or this one of those speculative things... People spreading rumors to get we all excited.

> TOPIC: Lady Gaga Coming To Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,