Wizard

+  1 2 3 
Closed

Donate $6 - Personal Adventure
13th Feb, 2004 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Purely For The Experience

The Game Master says...

Purely for the Experience

Your local fighter's guild has a contest every now and again where you fight againt some of the best warriors. If you win you get the prize of 10 gp and the choice of a weapon. If you loose, you are asked to improve and try again. These kinds of contests allow you to get experience, go up a level if you can sustain wins, etc. You do not die if you loose since the combat will not be about drawing blood, but there is a risk of injury.

If you choose to participate you will be given an array of unique fighters with which to battle.

GM: If you wish to play this scenario then make the requested donation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2009 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Experience The Purely

I would like to do this to get some more experience. Can you take the $6 out of my account. You should see it as me having credit that is what I mean.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Jul, 2009 - 3:14pm

14th Jul, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Purely For The Experience RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

GM: Sorry for the delay. Credit deducted from your account. Unlike the regular Medieval RPG this thread will become the base for everything including the story. As you are ready to continue just reply here.

You show up for the competition eagerly. There is an array of other fighters from various other towns and villages. Some look like they could give you a good whacking and others look like child's play. You wonder where to start when you are asked by one of the organizers to tell him your name, from whence you hail, fighting style, and level of ability.

GM: Make a roll for combat using the Medieval dice. Reply with your answer and look for the followup post.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Experience The Purely

Meh name is Thomas I come from the north country my style of fighting is warrior with long sword I am but a beginner.

Roll has been made for combat

14th Jul, 2009 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Experience The Purely

The Game Master says...

He looks you over and then says,

"Right!"

With a tone of disbelief that you're a beginner. Then he says,

"Ye wish to fight the easier ones and lose name or go for the lads made of stone and become a hero?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aye I want to go against some of the ones who can give me a good fight. I do not want ones weaker than meh.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2009 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Purely The Experience

The Game Master says...

"That be what the crowds like. I be hoping ye make fer a good show."

He then pins a colored feather to you, a symbol that you are a participant in the competition. He then tells you in a rather hurried tone the rules:

1, You fight with nothing on but a girdle and bare fists
2. The winner is the first one to submit to the other by wither tapping or saying they submit
3. You may not use any objects or persons to aide you in the fight.

Lastly, you are explained there are no rounds so once you enter you fight til one of you submits.

He then asks if you understand.

You agree and disrobe, placing all your equipment in a sack provided. You are brought to a large barn that has been cleared for the occasion. People are there placing bets and lining up for a good view of the events to transpire.

You enter the appointed area and in front of you is muscular looking lad with some tattoos signifying that he may be a warrior like yourself.

GM: You will need to say what approach you will take to combating him and then fight simulation will begin.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Purely The Experience World Medieval PBP RPG

Thomas will eye the man across from him. He will cautiously approach the man with fists at the ready. Once he is within range of the guy he will start to fight by throwing a punch at the guys face.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Purely For The Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,