Pharaoh - City Building Series

Pharaoh City Building Series - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Nov, 2004 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sierra Game PC - Egypt
14th Feb, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Sierra Game PC

Ever played the game called, 'Pharaoh' by Sierra? It is a good educational game. It is part of the city building series. Basically you build a city from scratch. You have to control the imports, crime, please the 'gods' and keep Pharaoh happy, all this while fighting off invaders. Yep, it is very complexed and that is what I like about it. However, after some hours you feel a bit bored after making your city large, conquering your enemies and making lots of money, so to just advance to the next level use the following cheat code:

During play, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C. Now enter the following codes: Pharoahs Tomb

Why would you need this? Well one fault of the game is it demands too much in the sphere of 'prosperity' a rating given to beautiful establishments and 'nice' areas.

There are other related games in this series, I have already played 'Caesar III', a brilliant game that thought me a lot about Roman life.

Ref. Source 8

Pharaoh - City Building Series (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2004 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Series Building City Pharaoh

This is one of my favorite PC games. I play it whenever I get a chance. I must admit that I do use the cheats to get more funds, you just have to or the game gets too slow. I just love the Egyptian theme of it all. Right now I'm playing a similar game called Age of Empires, it's fun but I haven't been able to get the cheats to work yet. What can I say, I love cheats. biggrin.gif

10th Aug, 2004 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Pharaoh - City Building Series Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I am glad there is someone else that likes these games, but what is the good of the game if you end up using a cheat to get by - that is not challenging wink.gif Pharaoh takes some doing, but if you keep at it you can win with braun.

11th Aug, 2004 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Ok, maybe I'll give it a try. I sometimes just lose patience with it when things don't go as fast or as smooth as I think they should. I'm always in such a hurry to build big that I can't wait for the money to build up. I will try though. I'm just glad that someone else sees the appeal in this game as I do. My husband just can't get into it.

11th Aug, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Neither my wife. What you can do is use the speed / time option. I adjust it based on what I am doing. FAST - for when I want the money and SLOW when I am building or fighting the enemy.

11th Aug, 2004 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Pharaoh is one of my favorite PC games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pharaoh City Building Series

I like this game alot. I especially like building monuments from the start. And making city parts desirable as high as possible. I had very much fun with this game going through the egyptian history. It even helped me since I learned quite alot about Egyptian history and I already knew qute much of the things we were taking in school about Egypt (History Classes). It was exactly the same with Caesar III but I think that Caesar was quite harder then Pharaoh.

> TOPIC: Pharaoh - City Building Series

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,