Mormons - Jon Huntsman Vs Mitt Romney - Page 6 of 7

Romney, Huntsman may draw media to LDS conference - Page 6 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 29th Sep, 2011 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Who Makes The Better US President:
  Jon Huntsman       50.00%
  Mitt Romney       50.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Huntsman Vs Romney
20th Jul, 2011 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Mormons - Jon Huntsman Vs Mitt Romney - Page 6

international QUOTE
Romney doesn't own the Marriot does he? This is a specious argument anyway since the kind of folk Democrats hang out with and the positions they take on the issues tend to support p-rn in addition to the s-xual predation of children.

He didn't have to own Marriott to voice his view on it, he chose not to. Funny you talk about democrats on this because the big difference is that Romney is supposed to be a MORMON. Big difference. What's Romney's excuse?

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2011 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Romney Mitt Huntsman Jon Mormons

I don't think he needs an excuse. The Democrats support Planned Parenthood who are in the business of promoting pedophilia and child s-xual predation and experimentation.

17th Aug, 2011 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Mormons - Jon Huntsman Vs Mitt Romney Studies Doctrine Mormon

Nice so now he is justified based on what Democrats think or stand for or is it because he is donating millions of dollars his case is different?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2011 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Romney Mitt Huntsman Jon Mormons

Editor calls for tougher questions

On Sunday, New York Times outgoing executive editor Bill Keller asked the following question in a column: "If a candidate for president said he believed that space aliens dwell among us, would that affect your willingness to vote for him?" Keller says he wouldn't dismiss the candidate outright, but would "certainly want to ask a few questions." For Keller, the same goes for presidential candidates with religious affilitations. Ref. Source 2

1st Sep, 2011 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Romney Mitt Huntsman Jon Mormons

international QUOTE
Nice so now he is justified based on what Democrats think or stand for or is it because he is donating millions of dollars his case is different?

No, it just that Democrat supporters should clean their own house before making this argument. Not going to happen though because it would mean they become conservatives.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2011 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Mormons - Jon Huntsman Vs Mitt Romney

Name: Bill

Comments: Some may think my predictions are too premature but I don't see huntsman getting very far compared with Romney who even now clearly has an edge over him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2011 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Mormons Jon Huntsman Mitt Romney - Page 6

Romney and Perry both seem to have some fatal flaws from the conservative pov. While I'd like to see an LDS president, I find it difficult to get over Romney's left wing streak such as his state's universal health care plan on which Obamacare is modeled. I have to keep telling myself he was a Republican gov in a left wing state and did what he could to survive.

In any case, have you all seen Evangelicals For Mitt?

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons Jon Huntsman Mitt Romney Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 6

Romney, Huntsman may draw media to LDS conference

A different group may be watching LDS General Conference carefully this year: political operatives and reporters interested in how church teachings may affect Mormon presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman. Ref. Source 9

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Mormons - Jon Huntsman Vs Mitt Romney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,