Australia UFO

Australia Ufo - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Oct, 2019 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Australia Australians search for aliens
Post Date: 17th May, 2011 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Australia UFO

Name: deranged

Comments: Driving at about 2.am, late 2009, saw this burning rock / ball of fire, 'fly ' past, and not to high up in the sky,then seem to disappear into the horizon, or fall onto the ground,all the while, changing colour from red, to blue, to green and back....I heard a person within my 2-way CB radio range shout "What the... Is that?" Then end of discussion. Ring A bell ?
Area is somewhere between Nhill and Bordertown Victoria Australia.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2015 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

UFO Australia

Meteor lights up the sky

WITNESSES described a sonic boom and huge blinding flash of light across the sky. Now experts are debating if it was a fireball or space debris. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2015 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Australia UFO UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

'If aliens want to be heard, we'll hear them'

IT'S the great question of science: Are we alone in the universe? Australian astronomers are at the forefront of the search for alien life. Here's how close we are. Ref. Source 5y

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

UFO Australia

Woman photographs 'UFO' over Reef. A WOMAN believes she has snapped a picture of a bright "Flying saucer" over the Great Barrier Reef. Source 2x.

2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

UFO Australia

I don't like being the spoiler but that looks like something that was floating around the lens. Other than the witness' explanation there is never a clear photo of what it really was - just a blur, a light… nothing more. rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Australia UFO

‘Aliens stole my feathered friends’. ALIEN forces are behind a series of mysterious duck disappearances in the Northern Territory, according to a local nurse. Source 6i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2019 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Australia UFO

Aussies ‘witnessed UFO air battle’. Nearly 40 years ago, Phil Tindale witnessed what can only be described as an air battle between two UFOs — which ended with one crashing to earth. Source 8q.

25th Oct, 2019 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Australia UFO Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

That's a very big story to tell specially since it happened to him when he was just a child.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Australia UFO

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,